Chapter 4 Completely affair

"W-what should I do now that he's back? I thought I was ready to face that man after he left me," Ellaine whispher to herself.

"Why are you worried if you don't have any feelings for him?" Jordan asked. habang may ginagawa sa computer niya at inaayos ang files ng isa sa mga pasyente niya.

Ellaine remained silent after hearing those words from Jordan, knowing deep down that she still had feelings for Brian. She couldn't help but feel a mix of annoyance and jealousy as she noticed Brian getting closer to Yza than to her.

"I mean naiinis ako sakanya dahil ayoko makita ang walang kwentang muka na yon." Ellaine said, habang sinusubukang itago ang tunay nararamdaman.

Tumingin si Jordan sakanya.
"Yon lang ba talaga ang rason?" Jordan asked.

"O-Oo naman, s-sinabi ko naman sayo, na ma-mahal kita at walang mag babago.."

"Ikaw na ang mahal ko." She added tsaka hinawakan ang muka ni Jordan.

Hinarap ni Jordan ang upuan niya sa direksyon ni Ellaine.
"Pano kung.. sabihin kong mahal na din kita." Saad ni Jordan tsaka hinawakan ang kamay ni Ellaine na nakadikit sa muka niya.

"W-what?!" Utal na tanong ni Ellaine.

"I love you." Puno ng tamis na sabi ni Jordan.

"But.. but you still loved her." Ellaine said.

"I love you, yon naman ang mahalaga diba?" Saad nito, tsaka dahan-dahang tumayo si Jordan at hinalikan si Ellaine sa mapupula nitong labi.

"Finally, I have captured Jordan's heart."
That's what always runs through Ellaine's mind, even though Yza may have gotten Brian's attention, she has managed to win the heart of Yzairha's husband, something she knows Yza will never accept.

"Is that your husband?" Mariel asked. At itinuro ang direksyon kung nasaan si
Jordan kasama nito si Ellaine.

"Magkaibigan pala si Ellaine at Jordan, mukang sobrang malapit sila sa isa't isa." Brian said.

"Magkaibigan? Baka mag Ka-i-bigan!" Natatawang saad ni Meisha.

"Wait. Anong ibig mong sabihin?" Nagtatakang tanong ni Brian.

Meisha was about to start talking about Jordan and Ellaine, Yza immediately interrupted her.

"W-wala, Wag mong pansinin yan, nagbibiro lang yan." Yza said.

"Ahh.. ganon ba, pala biro ka pala Meisha." Brian said to Meisha.

"Why don't we invite them to join us at our table?" Brian added.

"Oh no." Bulong ni Meisha magkatabi si Yza at Meisha kaya narinig ang bulong niyang iyon.

Agad nagkatinginan ang Magkaibigang Mariel, Meisha, Kristel at Yza.

"Bro, Jordan and Ellaine. Come and join us." Tawag nito kay Ellaine at Jordan. Agad napalingon ang dalawa, paglapit agad silang umupo.

"By the way, Jordan. I want to tell you that you are very lucky to have your wife," Brian said, Jordan and Ellaine exchanged glances.

"I know, I am the luckiest man in the whole world to have the most skilled doctor as my wife." Jordan said, habang naka hawak sa makinis at malambot na kamay ng asawa na nakapatong sa lamesa. Kaharap lang niya si yzairha.

"It seems like you are the most perfect couple in the whole world. What i lovely couple." Pabiro ngunit maka totohanang sambit ni Brian.

"How about you Brian, May asawa kaba? O Anak?" Tanong ni Kristel kay Brian.

"I did, but sadly i loss both of them" Brian said.

Hindi nakakibo si Ellaine sa sinabi niyang iyon lalo't Ex niya si Brian.

"Tsaka, may hinihintay pa kasi ako." Brian added tsaka marahang tumingin kay Ellaine. Nakita yon ng magkakaibigan

"I know this might be awkward to ask, but do you at least know or are you sure that there's someone you're still waiting for?" Meisha asked without hesitation.

"To be honest.. I'm not so sure pero I'm still ready to wait for her especially for someone i love." Brian said. Humanga si Yzairha sa mga sinabi ng lalaki, dahil kahit hindi sigurado handa siyang mag hintay para sa taong mahal niya.

"Why did you come back to the Philippines? At bakit mo nasabing you loss both of them. What happened?" Tanong ni Mariel kay Brian

"Oo nga." Yza added.

"Well, it's sad to tell, but I got divorced from my wife in Germany after the death of my daughter, Fyorie, due to an accident caused by my Ex-wife." Brian said, halata sa boses nito ang labis na kalungkutan.

"I'm sorry to hear that." Yza said.

"Can i ask kung bakit kayo nag divorce?" Kristel asked.

"Because of the accident caused by my ex-wife, my poor child was taken by my Ex-wife and her lover at my daughter's birthday. Then accident happened, it was then that I found out that I was being deceived, and to make matters worse, my daughter passed away because of them." I can hear the anger and sadness in Brian's voice.

"And I realized that my life is not in Germany because it is here in the Philippines. And going there is one of the things I regret." Brian said habang naka tingin kay Ellaine.

"But having my Fyorie is one of the happiest things in my life." Dagdag pa ni brian.

"At least she gave you a child, right?" Jordan said to Brian.

"Anak na siya rin ang bumawi." Brian said tsaka tumayo.

"I'm sorry, i have to go." Paalam nito. Tumango sakanya sila Jordan.

"It still hurts Brian a lot to loss his child," Yza said.

"Poor him, he's so handsome yet he was deceived," Mariel said.

"He was the one who chose to leave the Philippines and go to Germany to live there," Ellaine said grumpily. Then she stood up and left.

"What's her problem?" Meisha asked in surprise..

"Baka pagod lang... Excuse me!" Jordan said, tsaka tumayo at umalis rin.

Kaninang bago umalis si Brian at Ellaine napansin ni Yzairha ang mga tingin ni Brian kay Ellaine, and the way Jordan look at her. Gusto niyang sabihing sa sariling masyado lang siyang praning pero hindi maitatanggi ang pagiging malapit ng dalawa sa isa't isa Kaya't hindi niya mapigilang mag isip lalo't marami ding nakaka pansin nito.

It may be painful, but she learned not to pay attention to the rumors about the two of them. What's important to her is her love for her husband, but is love enough for them to overcome the challenges, especially when it comes to the challenge of trust or their hearts?