11 : 2005

-We're talking about something important here," sighed Draken, who couldn't stand being interrupted any more.

I gave him a sympathetic look, it wasn't easy being the group's mom (NDA: I know what I'm talking about 🥲).

-You again, asshole! growled Pachin before turning his head towards me, worried.

I shook my head to let him know that as long as he didn't use violence everything would be fine.

-Get out of here, you bastard! Peyan shouted, taking a step forward.

Takemichi took a deep breath.

-I've come to ask you to give up your fight with the Moebius gang," he said gravely.

I cocked my head to one side in surprise. Is he mad?

Then I glanced at Mikey next to me.

He frowned.

-What's this?

-It's a trap. I don't know who yet, but someone's manipulating you," said my little brother, gravely.

Suddenly the leader of the third division grabbed Michi by the hair and threw him to the ground.

-Pachin! What are you doing? I exclaimed as I leapt to my feet.

I tried to join them but Draken grabbed my arm to stop me.

I gave him a surprised look and he shook his head.

That meant: Don't intervene just yet. You'll only make the situation worse.

I looked distressed at the spot where Takemichi had fallen, then gave up trying to reach him.

Once I was sure I wouldn't do anything, Draken let go of my arm.

-He's really taking us for fools, that nutter!" exclaimed Peyan, sending my brother a murderous look.

Pachin looked down at him.

-Piss off. If you open your mouth one more time, you're dead," he threatened.

The captain of the third brigade turned back to Mikey, who hadn't said a word.

-What's up? How are you going to attack them?

-No!" Takemichi shouted. Takemichi shouted. You mustn't fight with the Moebius clan, it's a trap.

This isn't going to end well, I thought.

Then, taking advantage of Draken's reduced vigilance, I joined my brother.

-Eh ! exclaimed the vice-president, realising that I was no longer sitting on the board.

-Are you alright? I whispered to my brother as I sat down next to him.

-Yeah," he replied.

-Are you really sure about Moebius?

My brother looked me in the eye.

-I've never been so sure of anything in my life.

I nodded.

-I'll try to help you as much as I can.

Then Pachin interrupted us.

-Get up! he said to Michi, leaning towards him.

Then he glanced at me.

-Move over Reina.

-You can still dream! Besides, I think he's right. I retorted.

I think my sentence was the last straw.

-DO YOU THINK THIS IS A TRAP? he shouted. SOMEONE IS MANIPULATING US?! SO WHO BEAT UP MY FRIEND?! WHO DO YOU THINK RAPED HIS GIRL?! THIS GUY WHO'S NOT EVEN PART OF THE TOMAN CAN SAY THAT AND YOU SUPPORT HIM?!?

-Think about it. If you did, you might realise that there's something fishy about all this," I say calmly.

-Takemichou, Rei.

We went back to Mikey who had got up in the meantime.

-I heard what you said. But we're going to fight the Moebius clan.

He looked at my brother.

-You don't get it. Once I've made up my mind about something, I never go back on it.

Unfortunately yes, I thought inwardly.

Then the head of the Toman turned to me.

-On the other hand, Rei, tell us what you find strange. Your intuition has never been wrong so far.

-Mikey! Can't you see she's just saying that to support her brother! exclaimed Pachin.

-Stop it," said Draken. You know very well that's not her style.

-Osanai was just another scum until about a year ago. I explained. He's strong, of course, but he doesn't know how to rally people around him. But a year ago, he had a meteoric rise and became the new leader of the Moebius clan. You have to admit, it's strange.

-She's right, there's something not quite right about all this," says Mitsuya, who had remained silent until now.

-What?! You've stood us up too?! exclaimed Pachin.

-Neither I nor Mitsuya said that," I reminded him.

Suddenly Takemichi fell to the ground.

-I'm not giving up! he shouted. If you fight the Moebius Gang, it'll be the end of Tokyo Manjikai!

When I heard these words, the world around me no longer mattered.

My brother kept talking but I couldn't hear him any more.

What do you mean, this is... The end of the Toman?

Suddenly Pachin tried to hit Michi, but Draken stopped him.

-What the hell are you doing! shouted the leader of the third team.

-Takemichou said he wouldn't give up and Rei's never wrong. Wouldn't it be worth it to find out a bit more about the Moebius clan?

-What?" says Mikey. says Mikey. Kennychou, Rei.... Are you betraying the Toman?

_______________________________________

Hi

I hope you're well 😌.

Anecdote: I asked Chat GPT to write a 500-word text about Reina, Mikey and Takemichi to see if it would be okay.

And.... I'll never do it again. It came out very strange.

That's all.

Bye bye 👋🏻

Elaine