The first impression

Kirti's pov
I opened my eyes and saw the time in my mobile
" Shit! I am late, hey Mata Rani pls aaj bacha Lena " .
(Mata Rani - Goddess Laxmi, hey Mata Rani please save me today)

It was six in the morning and I was supposed to wake at 5 and currently I should have served tea to aunt, yesterday I was ironing all the clothes which sneha needed for her trip which was about to leave today, I finished it by 1 am and this was the reason due to which I got late and still feeling tired.

I got down luckily no one was present, I quickly prepared the breakfast along with aunt's tea and went to her bedroom.
She was still sleeping so I just kept the cup on the nightstand and left.

After an hour,
"Kirti!! Where are you bitch? I guess I asked you for hot tea but not an cold tea? Ek kaam dhank se nhi hota hai nalayak se!" Aunt shouted and slapped me.
( A single task you couldn't perform properly)

" A-Aunt B-But I " I was trying to form words trying to control my tears but she interrupted.

"Oh now don't you think to reply back! Now what are you looking, go and make me another cup and what have you made for breakfast?" She asked.

"P-Poha" I replied and went.
Luckily the breakfast went peaceful and now I am in bazaar buying some groceries.
Today there's a huge rush as everyone there to buy accessories for tomorrow, it's Ganesh chaturthi the next day.
I was buying some flowers, when a lady appeared beside me she looked stunning and seemed to be in her 50s.

Suddenly someone passed running making that lady stumble on her foot, she was about to fall when I helped her but she sprained her ankle.

"Oh god are you fine ? Aapki ankle sprain ho chuki hai ! Aap yaha kaise aayi hai ?" I asked that lady with concern.
(Your ankle has sprained ! How have you come here)

" Are beta aapne mujhe girne se Bacha Diya vhi kaafi hai main car se aayi hu apne aap manage karlu gi aap fikar na karo" she replied.
(Oh dear you already saved me from falling I already thankful to you for that, I have come in car so I will manage it)

" No no aunty I can't leave you like this, call your car as far it can come, I will help you till there " I insisted and she agreed and called her driver.

"Aao beta I will drop you " she asked me when I helped her to sit inside the car.
( Come)

" No no aunty it's fine I'll take an auto (cab)" I said but she insisted and I sit inside with her not before expressing my gratitude, she was a really kind lady.

" I am Seema, and you beta?" She asked.

" I am kirti " I simply replied.

" Thank you kirti beta for helping me today , you are very beautiful and such a nice name, your parents must be lucky to have you, what they do ?" She asked.

My face turned pale and tears started to form.
"What happened beta why are you crying?" She looked at me in concern.

" Voh (actually) aunty my parents died 3 years ago in an accident" I replied while sobbing.

"Oh dear I am so sorry, with whom do you live now?" She asked.

" My aunt, uncle and their daughter " I said.

" Oh it must have been tough, can I be of any help to you?" She asked but my phone interrupted.

It was my aunt's call and having no option I answered it .
"Y-yes aunt? N-No , a-actually I h-have alread-, s-sorry, yes I will again go , sorry" I disconnected the call, aunt was saying to bring some cloth for Puja but when I said that I am almost about to reach she shouted on me.

" Hey! Are you fine? It doesn't seems that they treat you nice." Aunty said and I was confused to identify whether it was anger in her eyes .

"No no a-aunty they t-treat me very nice it's just right now she was exhausted and pissed, nothing else." I lied.

" Beta hopefully you aren't lying here this is my number if you ever need my help, remember I am just a call away" she said.
We just spent some time but got so close that it felt we have been knowing each other for ages.
She dropped in the market again and left .
I didn't felt nice to lie to her she was so sweet, I am already missing her.
-----------------------------------------
Well this was kirti's first impression on Seema ( Vikram's mother).
She kept thinking about kirti on her way to home, she really liked her a lot and was concerned about her.

Hopefully you liked the chapter.
Please vote and do comment.
Bye.