leave from here!

I didn't wanted to update as you guys don't will to vote and comment... Why you all just read then ignore?
You know you would have made my day just by your votes and comments.
But still few have understand my feelings and I really appreciate their efforts so just for them I am updating.

Thank you soo much
17082003c
Raimamaji
Munnamol
Anu0005
For your support... Hopefully you will continue showing it
And others  you all also please just don't ignore.

"Oh please just stop this act of yours !" I shouted and stopped the car.
I guess I scared her but who cares!! She's just a gold digger who's now using my family too !!

" Tell me! How did you find my family? And how did you convince them ha ?? " I asked.

She wasn't saying anything but just looking down .

" Answer me dammit! " I shouted.

" I - I d-didnt knew t-that who you were and t-that it w-was your f-family. S-Seema aunty brought me here.... I - I didn't had any wrong i- intentions... I am not what you think " she answered while crying, it hurted me to see her like that .. her lips and cheeks had turn red, eyes swollen ... But why do she have to look down?!!.

" And how can I believe it ha? Anyways I don't know how you came but now I want you to leave from here understand?? " I tried to be as calm as possible.

She just nodded .

" I need words" I ordered.

" Y-Yes " she said.

I continued the drive and none of us dared to utter a word.
I glanced at her and found her crying while looking out of the window, I noticed her outfit... She looked breathtaking.
Hey perfect curves.. sharp jawline... Milky skin ..... And her lips..
Shit! Did I just checked her out? What's wrong with me?!

Soon we reached and thankfully no one has reached yet.

I was waking upstairs toward my room when I saw her following me.

" What? Why are you following me?" I said.

" N- No I was just going to my r-room " she answered still looking on the floor.

" Ok " I said... Why did ma gave her the room on my floor!! She could have stayed in any of the guest room.... She surely has made a space in everyone's heart.

We both went inside our rooms.

!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!

Kirti's pov
He asked me to leave from his place and I felt really bad... Why do he think so bad of me??
The whole drive went silent.
I didn't had any more energy left to speak.
I couldn't hold my tears so looked outside instead.
I could feel his intense gaze on me but I don't dared to look back.

Soon we reached home and we went in our rooms well they were in same floor.
As soon as I entered the room I bursted into tears.
I was so overwhelmed that I forgot to lock the door.
I was crying while sitting on the floor.
" Finally jab meri zindagi mein kuch acha hua tha to firse sab nasht ho Gaya! Main kabhi khush rahe hi nhi sakti!! Mr Rajput kyu aap mujhe accept nhi kar sakte!! Kyu? " My heart was broken.
Due to tiredness I don't when I fell asleep .
(Finally when something nice was happening in my life , again everything got destroyed! I can never live happily ! Mr Rajput why couldn't you accept me?)

The next morning
My whole body was paining and I remembered yesterday's incident, I went to freshen up and got ready first as my face was swelled and the tears from yesterday have dried on my cheeks .
Then as I have to leave so I started packing.

"Kirti beta " suddenly aunty came inside.
"Wait... Where are you going??? " She asked.

" Vo.. aunty I have already stayed too long and I should be
Lea- " I was cutted by her in between.

"And where will you go?? Stop this nonsense! Did Vikram said anything? " She said it just when we heard Mr Rajput's voice..
" Ma where are you? "

She brought Vikram inside.

" You came in perfect time.. now tell me! Did you said something to her? " Aunty asked to him in anger.

I didn't wanted her to get hurt from his son so before he could say anything I interrupted..
"No no aunty.... Actually yesterday my aunt called me and she said that she was sorry for her behaviour and wants me to be back with her!" I lied.

" Oh really! Kirti you know na that you can't even lie properly.... So tell me the truth now" aunty said .

How can everyone catch my lies!

"Voh.." I was cutted by Mr Rajput.

" Areh ma if she wants to leave so let her na... Why are you forcing her? " He said .

" You just shut up! You don't know anything! Well kirti just stop the packing and it's my order! So don't you dare to decline it and Vikram come with me I wanna talk to you about something" she ordered me and took Mr Rajput with her.

Hey bhagwan (god) how will I face him ?? I couldn't even leave now.

!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!

Vikram's pov

Ma took me from her room towards the living room while I was still wondering that why did she lied .

" I don't know what happened between you two but I want you to know that she's gonna stay here .. and I hope that you will respect my decision. " Ma said while I nodded.

" Fine ma " I said

Then she left.

Oh god! Now what?!! Well I need my answers so I will go to her room tonight to get them.

I headed downstairs to have breakfast.
" Kirti di kya hua? Aaj bade sad lag rhe ho ? " Adi asked her and I too looked at her.

" N-No .. nothing has happened" she gave him a small smile.
It was clearly visible that she was lying but nobody said anything further.
I left for the office.

-----------------------------------------
Hello guys did you like it?
Let me know.
Vote for the next update
Bye.
Thanks for reading ☺️