Contract?

Kirti's pov
I reached home after buying everything.
And saw aunt sitting in the sofa playing with her mobile.
"Aa gyi Rani sahiba? Itni der lagadi! Ab Jaa jaldi se khaana bana " she ordered.
(Oh finally the queen has arrived, you have took much time now go and prepare lunch)

I nodded and started preparing lunch.

In the night they went to their rooms after having dinner and just like usual no one remembers that tomorrow it's my birthday , well I don't expect them to remember it.
It was past 12 but sleep wasn't any near to me, so I went in balcony.
I was missing my parents a lot today, I was wondering what my life would have been if they were alive today.
" Ma, pa I am missing you a lot today, it's my birthday and I want you to be here! Why did you left me don't you love me?" I was crying and pouring my heart out.
I don't know when I fell asleep while sitting in such a position in which my knees were folded touching my stomach and head resting on them with hands folded. ( Hopefully you understood the position)

In the morning,
I rubbed my eyes and winced in pain,
"Ouch! My body" I slept in a really uncomfortable position so my whole body was aching.
I freshened up, took bath, applied balm and got ready.

Kirti's outfit.

I went downstairs only to found aunt and uncle talking to a lawyer .
I went near them but the next moment took me in shock as aunt called me,

" Oh kirti darling, sweetheart how was your sleep? Happy birthday my princess! How are you doing?"

I was just so suprised to see her talking to me so sweetly before I could reply she came to me and hugged me too tightly that it suffocated me , she whispered in my ears,
"Pretend with me! And don't you dare to oppose me otherwise it will be not  good for you" while saying this she pinched my shoulder.

I nodded in response.

"Hmm... Beta sit well are you sure about this? I mean we really aren't willing to have this property you know, you doing have to give it to us" she said playfully.

I was lost in my world, which property is she talking about and when I said that I wanted to give it to her, I was about to ask but she gave me death stare and I just said " yes ".

Then that lawyer came to me with a paper and I read it, according to that there was a will according to which my parents left a property on my name which I can own or give to someone at my 18 th birthday, so this was what she wanted!
I don't want to sign but having no option I did .

" Congratulations Mr and Mrs Singhania, now you both are the owner of this property !" The lawyer announced.

Soon he left and again aunt turned to Normal.

"Ha! Finally you were of Little help, ab kya dekhri hai ja nashta bana ! Sneha Ghar aati hi hogi, uska favourite gajar ka halwa bana" she ordered.
(Now what are you looking at ? Go and prepare breakfast and as sneha will reaching by anytime now so cook her favourite carrot porridge too)

I went in the kitchen and broked in tears.. " I wished you were here ma, pa I am missing you, no one loves me here!" I was crying so hard, after a while after serving the breakfast and finishing the chores and went inside my room, when I remember that I left my phone in the kitchen so I went there, but stopped in between as I heard aunt talking to uncle...
" Ab kya karna hai iska ? Property toh mil hi gyi hai kya kare ? " aunt said.
( Now what do we do with her? Property has been registered on our name now she's of no use)

" hmm, main toh kaheta hu isko bech dete hai " uncle said.
( Hmm in my opinion we should sell her)

"Ha yeh sahi rahega, kal subah hi joh hai isko bech denge " aunt laughed evily.
( Ya this will be nice tomorrow morning only we will leave)

I ran to my room.
"How can they do this to me??!!! Oh God I will have to run otherwise they will sell me t-to someone, hey Mata Rani mere sath hi kyu Aisa hota hai, koi mujhse pyar kyu ni karta ?? Pehle ma aur pa chorke chale gye, meri padhai ruk gyi, uncle aur aunty ko bhi mujhse nafrat hai! Aur ab yeh.... Main itni buri hu ? " I was crying as I falled on my knees .
(Oh goddess Laxmi why bad things always happens with me only? Why don't anyone love me? First my parents left me, then my studies were stopped, my aunt also hates me and now this)

After a while I stopped crying..
"Ok mujhe Aaj raat ko yaha se bhaagna hi hoga lekin kaha? Aur kaise ? " I was wandering.
(Ok I will have to run from here today night, but where? And how?)

Then I packed my stuff, and took my savings which I have been collecting secretly .

I succeeded in escaping and bought a ticket to Agra as it was the cheapest.
Now there was no money left with me but I had no other option.

-----------------------------------------
Hey guyz, did you liked the chapter? The next one will be vikram's pov let me know in the comments if you are liking it or not and don't forget to vote.
Plz ignore my mistakes as I am just a beginner.
Bye.