Truth

Vikram pov

I narrated whole incident of me and kirti getting married and me treating her badly etc.

Everyone was quite and shocked.

Suddenly ma came and slapped me.
I didn't said anything as I knew she was hurt and disappointed in me.

" How could you be this heartless?!! Are you even my son!! How could you leave that poor girl all alone !! " Ma said.

Tears were streaming down her eyes.
It was the first time in my life when ma slapped me and shouted on me.

Well I deserved worser that.

" Answer Vikram! Didn't you even thought that her life was completely destroyed?
You didn't even cared to listen her?
And you even didn't considered it important to tell us? Are we nothing to you?!!" Papa said.

" I- I am sorry " It was the first time in my life when I felt so helpless.
I didn't had any answer.

" Sorry? Beta what do you think that just a sorry could correct everything? What must kirti be feeling? You know she's an orphan?!!
Her aunt with whom she used to live also didn't treat her right ... She didn't told this to me myself but I know it!
That girl was alone from her childhood... She didn't had anyone... Someone who would love her!! And then you did this! She must be shattered! You know the day u founded her what happened? She got collided with our car! She was running from some boys who harassed her!
And it was the same freakin day when you just went somewhere for months without telling us!" Ma said.

Fuck! I just didn't did a mistake or hurt her but I committed a sin! A big one!
I was now feeling so bad that a tear escaped from my eyes .

" Bhai is really kirti di not our di but our bhabhi?!!" Adi asked .
I just nodded.

" Ma... Papa.... Everyone.... I know I committed a sin ! And I am ready to pay for it! But please for now can we Just focus on kirti! Doctor has said to not stress her out? So can we atleast act normal?"

I went towards ma and hold her hand
" Ma..can you please accept this relationship? Can you accept us? I know I did too wrong but ma I want to correct everything now! Ma I can't even now think to live without her!
I want to give her every happiness which she deserves!
I want to give her all the love which she missed!
I want her to make feel home! A family and I know you all have already accepted her as a daughter!
Please ma ... I don't want to lose her ma please.." I cried .... Yeah.. I was crying on which my family got a little shocked too .

" Ofcourse I will!
There can be no one better than her!! Infact I even thought to make her my daughter many times!
I guess my wish is fulfilled!!
I am really happy with this!
But don't think that I am not angry with you!" Ma said.

I hugged her
" Thank you ma ... Thank you so much! I promise I will make everything right!" I said and got happy.
Because now I no more have to hide anything which made me feel light.
I know kirti was angry from me but I will gain her trust and make her fall for me!
I promise kirti that I will never ever leave you!.
I said to myself.

" Come on Bhai!! Now will you not meet bhabhi?!! Kinjal told that she has got consciousness!" Dimple said teasingly.

I got nervous but suddenly rushed to meet her .

-----------------------------------------
Hey cuties!!
Did you liked the chapter?
Sorry... I know it's too short but I promise for double updates next time 😅.

Do vote!

Do comment!

Spread happiness!