First karva chauth- I

Kirti's pov
Today was my first karva chauth!!

I am so excited!! These few days have passed well.
I have decided to give Vikram ji a chance.
Oh you must be wondering that why am I calling him Vikram ji but not Mr Rajput.... Actually he has requested me to call him that, he says that Mr Rajput makes him feel old and it sounds too formal.

And I agreed, but ofcourse I will still call him like that sometimes for teasing him!

Today I got ready, in a dark red saree, gold jewellery.
Ma gifted me all this and asked me to wear it for today.
I m sure It must be so expensive, but I can't deny her.

I headed down, till now I have not seen him ... Oh god how will he react? Am I looking fine?

I was heading towards lobby, where I found everyone laughing and ma and him standing.

As I came he turned around and started staring at me, his gaze didn't left mine , vice versa.

We were lost in each other, he suddenly asked kajal from ma, and then applied it on me and rotated a 500 note to remove evil eye

Gosh this was the sweetest gesture of him!
I was sure that I would be all red now.

Everyone was enjoying this scene and teasing us.

After a while I went to my room for mahendi.

The lady who was applying my mahendi was so sweet .

" Aapke hath mein naam kiska likhna hai?" She asked.

" Vikram" I said.

" W-What?? Sir is married???" She asked, completely shocked.

" Hmm.... Is something wrong?" I asked.

" N-No , it's just it quite unbelievable! I mean sir is so busy, and kind of scary, I never thought he would marry, because from years I have been coming here to apply henna ... And I always saw Seema ma'am worrying for sir's marriage cause he never agreed " she said all this and I smiled to her.

" Ya he would seem Little scary, but trust me he is a very nice man " I said.

We both were talking this and that when suddenly he came and asked her to leave us alone.

Oh god he was rude.
I complaint to him about his behaviour.

But his words made me blush.
He suddenly pinned me to the wall and was now not ready to kiss me until I kiss him.

Gosh .. sometimes he act like an adamant child.

After a lot of thinking I kissed him on cheek.

But he said that it wasn't a kiss and I cheated him.
God! His tantrums..

He suddenly said that
" Stop me if you feel uncomfortable" I was about to say something but he slammed his lips on mine.

Oh! My! God!  He tastes so sweet. He was kissing me slowly and passionately.

I was just so shocked that I wasn't responding to it.

It was my first time kissing someone, I didn't knew what to do but when he asked me to kiss him I tried to copy whatever he was doing.

This new feeling was rising inside me, I don't know what I was feeling but I just wanted more .
And I knew this much that these feelings were unholy.

He made the kiss rougher and deeper.

I was completely lost .

His hands were roaming on my nape.. rubbing my sweet points, oh god this was driving me crazy!!
I wanted to hold him but I couldn't due to my henna.