Getting closer

Vikram's pov

It's been a month to our marriage now, and she has started trusting me, finally my Jaan trusts me!

Atleast now she doesn't ignore me, we cuddle before sleeping, have some gossip about the events of the days etc.

Tomorrow is going to be her first karva chauth!

I got ready in my office attire and headed downstairs.

Everyone was having breakfast and the ladies were just gossiping, they were dressed very nicely as always.
Ma and Chachi both were as usual looking so elegant in their sarees

But where was she? I can't find her.

" Ahem ahem!" Adi coughed.

" Kisiko dhundh rahe ho Bhai?" He said while others looked at me.

" Areh budhu obviously apni biwi ko doondh rahe hoge!" Kinjal said.

" Are you both done now? " I glared at them and they zipped their mouth shut.

While others laughed.
I took blessings from the elders.

" Ma, Chachi, dadi ji you three are looking so nice! " I commented.

" Areh beta yeh sab tujhe apni biwi ko bolna chahiye ab!" Dadaji said.

" Uske liye yeh bhi to pata chale ki voh hai kaha" I muttered to myself.

"  Lo aa gyi kirti" she said and I turned.

Fuck! She was looking fucking gorgeous! Oh god I can't resist her anymore!
Why she keeps doing this to me, oh god she surely is gonna be death of me.

Fuck! She was looking fucking gorgeous! Oh god I can't resist her anymore! Why she keeps doing this to me, oh god she surely is gonna be death of me

" Ma aap pe kajal hai?" I asked ma .

" Ha , lekin kyu? Tuje lagana hai kya?" Ma laughed.

" Areh ma do toh sahi!" I said and took the kajal.

I applied it on her, cause I don't want her to get any evil eye, especially from me I guess.

Then I took out a note of 500, rotated it around her and gave it to  a servant.

" Aap aaj bahut sunder lag rhi hai, mujhe dar lagta hai ki kayi aapko humari hi Nazar na lag Jaye" I said it to her and she blushed so hard, that if she would have a competition with tomato then she will win for sure!

" Ohooooooo.... " Everyone hooted.

" Kya yeh sachme humara beta hai?" Papa said.

" Areh nhi ab toh yeh kisi aur ka pati hai pahele!" Ma said laughing and she blushed more hard on this.

" Kirti beta jao tum mehendi lagwalo aur Vikram tum aake nashta karoge ya use aise he ghoorte rahene ka irada hai?" Chachi said and everyone laughed.

I joined them and she went to our room.