The first meet

Vikram's pov
I woke up at 5 am as usual and went to gym. Now it's 7 am I am all dressed up and am heading downstairs for breakfast when I heard adi ( Little sibling) calling me , " Bhai, kaisa lag rha hu main? Aapse zyada handsome haina? Jalan hori hai kya Jo kuch bol hi nhi pa rhe?" He laughed.
(Brother how am I looking? More handsome than you right? Are you jealous, that's why you aren't saying anything right ?)

" Bilkul bandar jaisa lag rha hai, pagal mujhse acha dikhne chala tha. Abe adi k bache padhne likhne mein bhi dhyan laga liya kar agle saal se tujhe bhi office join karna hoga karle jitne maze karne hai tujhe" I said laughingly.
( Exactly like a monkey, idiot! Wanted to look more handsome than me, bro instead of these things focus on your studies too, well enjoy your freedom soon next year you will be joining office)

"Kya Bhai aap bhi na, saara mood spoil kar Diya (hmph)" he left getting annoyed.
(What brother, you spoiled my mood)

I went downstairs took blessings of dadi dadu, chachu Chachi , ma and papa and teased my darlings ( my sisters)

We all were having breakfast together.

" Vikram, beta soon you will be turning 27.. when are you planning to get married ha? You have been ignoring this topic for years but now it's enough! I want a daughter in law!!" Ma said angrily.

"Yes Bhai even we want a bhabhi ( sister in law) !!" Each four of them spoke.

" Ma you know na? That I don't want to get married... Why don't you understand??" Vikram said.

"Do whatever you want to but don't talk to me now" she said getting angry from me.

"Are ma , plz na acha give me one more year I promise after setting some issues regarding work I will marry" I said to settle the topic for a while.

"Ok but then you will have to marry, ok? " She said .

"Yes ma chalo I have to go see you later" I said greeted everyone and left for office.

After a while I was engrossed in my work, that I didn't realised it has been four in the afternoon and I haven't had my lunch.
I went to a cafe to have a meal.
After finishing it I sat in the car and was driving when suddenly the tire got punctured , today Max, my driver was on leave so I was alone.
I checked my phone but unfortunately found it dead.

I moved out and was walking to find someone for help but accidentally bumped into someone, she was a lady and was about to fall but I caught her in time my one hand on her waist and other on chin... she seemed so weak and small in my hands , her eyes were closed maybe she feared that she would fall, her lips seemed like cherry, cheeks red like strawberry, sharp collarbone, milky waist..... Damn she looks like an angel sent from heaven.... Wait, what the..... Why am I thinking like this, my thoughts were interrupted as she opened her eyes..... Gosh her eyes were so beautiful that I can get lost in them for forever.... She tried to release herself and then I realised our position and suddenly and leave her.

"I-I am r-really s-sorry and t-thanks too" she said .

"Oh I guess finally you have reached now hurry up and get ready we don't have much time!!" Some stranger said coming towards us .

"I am sorry but do we know each other?" I asked in confusion and looked at her only to find her as confused as I was.

"Well ofc you don't but no time for intro ! Now come it's getting late for your marriage!!" He said.

"What ?" We both said .

" Oh come on don't pretend you both now!" He said.

"Mr I guess you have got some misunderstanding, this lady is a complete stranger to me and we don't wanna marry " I tried to reason with him.

"Y-yes sir you are mistaken, he's right!!" She said agreeing with me.

"I knew you both will do this, guards come and take them " he called his guards and pointed guns towards us.

" You both better get married otherwise I will kill you, I want my payment anyhow !" He said.

"Tell me how much money do you need? Huh? I will pay you but leave us we are not the ones who you are thinking us to be!" I shouted this time .
But he hitted me in head and I fainted.

The next moment I found her crying and tied with a rope with me, a priest was chanting mantra.
Then the priest announced " groom may fill the vermilion and tie the nuptial chain."
I really didn't wanted to buy he pointed his gun in my head so I had no choice . Finally we got married.
I don't know what should I do now shall I accept her? I was about to find her as she left for washroom but then suddenly saw that man talking to her and saying " well you happy now? You are a genius and a nice actor too ... It really looked like it wasn't a well planned plan !"

What the hell so this girl has been acting till now! And here I was worried for her ! What the hell... She came towards me.

" Well your plan was really nice but I don't believe in this so just forget about it!!" I said as I was too hurt.

"N-No you a-are taking i-it w-wrong please marriage is a holy bond we have to accept it an_" she was saying but I interrupted as I really got pissed.
"Oh really, tell me how much money you need huh?? Speak goddam it!" I shouted.

" I don't need money I just want" I again cut her off
" Oh that's good then bye and don't you dare to follow me! " I said and left from there leaving her crying on the ground.

-----------------------------------------
Was it really kirti's plan? Or a misunderstanding? Stay tuned 😉.
Plz vote and comment! 🥺🙏🏻🙏🏻
Bye.

Dear readers plz if possible support me, I really wanna know if you liking it or not.
Your opinions will help me a lot in improving ☺️.
Thank you, may your day goes well.