Why me?

Kirti's pov
Flashback
I was searching for place to stay and to work too as I can't get a job due to incomplete studies, so I was in a hurry as it would take a lot of time..... I was moving really fast when I bumped into someone and was about to fall that I closed my eyes in fear but felt strong hands wrapped around my waist and placed on my chin.
It felt so warm, when I opened my eyes I saw a handsome man dark brown hair, chocolaty eyes, cherry lips which made me blush hard ...we kept staring at each other when I suddenly came in senses and tried to get out of his hold, realising that he suddenly left me .
I thanked him but then suddenly a man came started forcing us to get married, we both were confused and tried to defend ourselves but the man didn't listen , and when Mr handsome got angry and again tried to reason with him , the man hit him in his head.

Then we both were forcely married, I couldn't stop crying, a lot of questions were there in my head, I went towards washroom to recall what just happened.
When I was ready to face Mr handsome I get out but found the guy standing there.

He congratulated me for a plan which I myself wasn't sure! And then suddenly he received a call and got shocked and I don't know why but suddenly left from there.

I went to Mr handsome, but he looked so angry, well why wouldn't he I was too but not because of the situation but because of my fate .

He started blaming me that I shouldn't have done that and said that my plan was a genius idea to trap him bla bla..
I guess he got a wrong idea so I was trying to explain him the situation but lashed out on me even called me a selfish gold digger and left me there crying.

Present
" Hey Mata Rani kyu kar rhe ho aap mere sath Aisa ?!!! Sab mujhe hi kyu galat samajhte hai, hamesha mere sath hi Aisa kyu hota hai, pehle mummy papa ne chor Diya, phir aunt ne nikal Diya aur ab Mera pati bhi mujhe accept karne ko taiyaar nhi !! Kyu maa kyu ?!!! "
I was broken into pieces.
(Oh goddess Laxmi why do you always do this to me only?!!!
Why do they misunderstand me only, first my parents left, then aunt kicked me out and now my husband isn't even ready to accept me! Why me? )

How can I always end in trouble, what was my fault in this , I have no choice now, I don't know what to do now..... I don't even know his name! But I just couldn't pretend like nothing happened, this is an holy bond that is tied by god so I just couldn't disrespect it and thus decided to keep and perform this marriage on my own but secretly.

I hid all the wedding symbols like my nuptial chain with dupatta and vermilion with the hair partition . I was walking in hope to find a place when I noticed some boys following me, I started walking fast , but they also increased their speed... When I started running they also ran and blocked my way.

" Well well well, where do you think you were running babe let's have some fun...." One of them said and grabbed me by my waist , he was about to kiss me when I kicked him in his private area and started to run again he winced in pain,
" Aaah.... You ! What are you guys seeing? Go , catch her!! " He ordered to his partners.

They again started running after me, unaware of my surrounding I was running carelessly when suddenly a car hit me and everything went blank..

After few hours
"Aaah! Where am I ?!!" I winced in pain but then was amazed by my surroundings as I was in a gorgeous and spacious room and the interior was well done.

"Kirti ! Oh gosh beta are you fine?" Seema aunty came to me.

I was shocked but happy at the same time to see her, I missed her a lot!

"A-Aunty w-where a-am I ? And how did you found me?" I asked.

"Oh beta a call came from the hospital through your phone... You were admitted there by someone after your accident" she explained.

Oh ya accident, harrasment and .... Marriage!! .

"Beta how did you end up in an accident? Your aunt wasn't picking your call too is everything fine??" She asked while sitting beside me.

I tried to get up but felt dizzy so she helped me to sit. Then I explained everything to her except the marriage part, I don't want her to think me weird.

"Oh beta that's so Cruel! My sweetheart doesn't deserve this! You are such a pure soul honey don't cry it's not your fault" she said and hugged me as I was crying really badly.

When I calmed down she went downstairs asking me to rest for a while... I said that I shall be going but she insisted so I slept .

-----------------------------------------
Poor kirti 🥺..... Hopefully everything will went fine now with her , if you want the same to happen so tell me through comments and do vote!!

Have a nice day 😌💓.