Pampered

HEY GUYS... CHECKOUT MY ANOTHER STORY " A GLANCE OF HEAVEN" TOO!
I HAVE INTRODUCED THE CHARACTERS 😊..... ENJOY!!!!

Vikram's pov
" Jaan.... Wake up, we have reached" I said and caressed her cheek.

She looked cute in her sleep.
Oh gosh I wished I could take her pain away.... Fuck these periods! Godd, why did you have to create these?? Salute to all the women!!

She woke up.

" Hey... Come, I will take you" I said and was about to pick her.

" I am fine... I can walk" she said and got out of the car.

" You sure?" I asked and she nodded.

We went inside.

" Where is everyone?" She Asked

" Oh they all have gone to temple" I told her.

In room

" Would you like to have a bath?" I asked her.

" Umm... Yeah" she said.

" Wait, I'll prepare the tub" I said.

" W-wait.... Main shower use karlu gi ... Tub ki need nhi hai" she said.

"Come on Jaan ..  just trust me ok?, it will relax your muscles " I made her understand.

I prepared the tub with hot water, scented candles, her body cosmetics and putted some chocolates on the slab

" Jaan! You can come " I said and she came.

" Oh god.... Vikram ji .. you are the best " she was blushing.

" Meri jaan k liye kuch bhi .... " I said.

" Main abhi kapde lekar aayi" she was going but a cramp hit her as she suddenly hissed in pain and sat on the slab.

" Jaan... You do one thing, just get inside the tub and try to relax. I will bring your clothes.

" No! I m-mean.... I w-will bring.. I am fine" she said and got red

" Just listen to me jaan!! See your condition... Will you go yourself or do you want me to come in it with you!" I said and she finally agreed.

I  went.

" Hmm she should wear something comfortable.... Oh she have shorts too!! I have never seen her wearing one.." I picked them along a tank top.

Oh she needs garments too...
I didn't thought that... So that's why she was getting shy!!

Umm what shall I pick up but??
" Ok Vikram... Relax! They are just clothes! You just have to pick one!!
Why am I feeling shy ?? Dammit!" I just grabbed a pair.

And knocked on the door.

" Jaan! Are you fine?" I asked

" Yes!" She answered.

"Ok I am keeping your clothes outside!" I said and she hummed .

She must be hungry... I decided to make her some hot chocolate.. It would relax her muscles.

Time skip°°°°

Kirti's pov
Oh god it was just so embarassing!!
God knows what would he have picked for me to wear... And garments.... Ahh!!!

Anyways this bath is perfect... I feel so good.

After a while I wrap myself in a towel and peek outside, on finding no trace of him I quickly grab my clothes that he had kept and again close the door.