Morning

The next morning,

Kirti's pov,
I was trying to adjust my head... Why does my cushion seems little hard today?
I felt something heavy on my waist too!

I turned a little and felt someone's breath on my face.
I suddenly opened my eyes and saw Mr Rajput... We both were hugging each other, my head on his chest, hands on his stomach while his legs over mine and hands on my waist.

Shit! He was looking so hot!! His messy hair, small pout.... God!!
I recalled yesterday night,, he helped me.... Even gave a massage to me!! I was lost in my thoughts when he suddenly started wiggling and I shut my eyes close pretending to sleep.

----------------------------------------
Vikram's pov,
I felt something moving on my chest ... And can hear some fast heartbeats too due to which my sleep was getting disturbed ...
So I opened my eyes in order to check it but shit! I found myself hugging her... My wife.

It made my heart flutter.
Gosh she was looking so cute.
Her baby hairs all over her face, small nose... Cherry lips...
Fuck.. she is spoiling me, now I wanna wake to her always.

I couldn't get her clear view so tucked some hair strands behind her ear and don't know why but planted a kissed on her forehead.

Then I quietly woke up from my bed and went for gym cause I know she might feel embarrassed due to yesterday.

-----------------------------------------

Kirti's pov,

Hey Mata Rani!!!! What was that?
Did he just kissed me? Oh man! His lips were so soft and it felt really nice... I wondered what it would have felt on mine.

Shit! What's wrong with me!
I quickly stand.. fold the blankets and feel pain on my lower abdomen ... And now I recalled yesterday events! He helped me yesterday! Not just help... He ... He was so sweet and caring just like a husband or lover boy who is dream of every girl!!

I touched my lips and remember his words about kissing me hard ..
" Hey Mata Rani... Kya vo mujhe pasand..... Nhi nahi main pagal ho gyi hu.. uff ab unka saamna kaise karungi... Ahhh Mera pet ! "
(Hey Mata Rani do he like me too? No no I have gone mad! It's not possible! How am I gonna face him now!! Oww... My stomach...)

I decided to think all of this later and first return to my room with the heating pad to ease my pain.

I returned from his room ensuring that no one sees me not before leaving a thank you note for him on his nightstand.

----------- Time skip ----------------

Vikram's pov,
I returned to my room and found it cleaned .
I guess she must have did it.
I felt little sad to not find her in the room.... Cause I know that she's gonna ignore me again.

Ha toh kyu na kare ... Ab aapne hi usse swikarne se mana kar Diya tha pehle! Aur ab achanak se itni fikar kar rhe yhi nhi kal toh seedha Jaan bol Diya aur oopar se kiss karne ki baat Tak kar di!! Kitne gir gye ho! Vo kya sochegi?
My subconscious mind said.
(So why shouldn't she? You only weren't ready to accept her first! And now suddenly started caring for her! Infact you even addressed her as Jaan and talked her dirty about kissing hard and all!! What she will think of you? That how much pervert and shameless you are!!!!)

Shut up!

I got ready in my office attire and went downstairs.

I joined everyone.
We were having breakfast but my eyes were just finding her! Where was she?? I lost my appetite on not finding her and thought to go to check on her myself when suddenly ma called me,

" Are Vikram beta are you going upstairs??" Ma asked.

" Yes ma... I ... I actually forgot some important files! " I came up with an excuse.

" Ohh... Uh beta can you please give this food to kirti and make sure that she eats it ? Actually today the maids were late.. chillar party is also not here and I was in a hurry to go for temple!" She said.

" Ohh... Sure ma! Give me " I said it.
Wel this was nice now I have an perfect excuse to see her and I can now myself ensure that she eats properly... Hopefully she is feeling fine.

I went towards her room and knocked it.

" Come in " she said .

She was lying on her bed covered with blanket till head .

Her room was so hot , she didn't even switched on the fan and yet was with a blanket.

" Please keep the food on table and then you may leave... And ya inform aunty that I had it " she said in a low voice.

" And why do you think that I am gonna do so? " I asked her .
I guess she mistook me as a maid.

She suddenly sat on the bed as if heard a ghost and her reaction made my guess confirmed.

" A-Aap y-yha ? " She said while adjusting her duppata.
(You here?)

"Ji ha.. aur ab aapko yeh sab khaana hi padega nhi toh aap aur bimar pad jayengi!" I said .
( Yes and now you have to eat all of this otherwise you will get more sick!!)

" B-But" she was saying something but I cutted her in between.

" I don't like to repeat Mrs Kirti Vikram Rajput!" I said in a stern dominating voice while she just nodded and a red shade formed on her cheeks.

-----------------------------------------

Hey friends! Did you liked the update? Please ignore my typo and mistakes... As I told earlier I am just new to all thi 🥲🤧

Anyways hopefully you all are liking this caring Vikram?
But till what time is he gonna stay like this? Will he again turn rude?

Stay tuned.
And thank you 🥺 thank you so so soooo much for voting and adding my story in your reading list.
And also thnx for commenting old frnds ❤️❤️.
It means a lot please keep showing your support.

See you soon 😉🔜