Morning Romance

Vikram's pov
I opened my eyes.
I turned around and found that she wasn't beside me.
I thought she might be in the washroom.

I waited for a while but she didn't came. I got up and knocked on the door of washroom, on receiving no response I opened the door and found she even wasn't there!

Where was she??

I got out of the room, and went downstairs, I heard some noises from the kitchen.... I went there and found her cooking.

Why was she up so early?? And that too for cooking?!

She was standing near the slap cutting tomatoes, her back was facing me.

I decided to surprise her.
I went silently and back hugged her and put my chin between her shoulder and neck.

She got scared at first but soon relaxed.

" A-Ap yaha??" She asked while continuing her work.

" Ji.... Lekin aap itni subah yeh sab kya kar rhi hai?" I asked and turned her to face me.

" Jaise aapko kya lagta hai ki main kya kar rhi hu??" She said and pointed at the knife which she was holding in her right hand.

"Oh shit!! Jaan please..... Mujhe itni jaldi nhi marna !!" I knew she didn't planned to do that but I decided to tease her a bit.

" Oh god... Really Mr Rajput?" She rolled her eyes.

" Vaise... Aap janna nhi chahengi ki mujhe itni jaldi kyu nhi marna??" I asked her.

" Kyu nhi marna?" She asked.

" Kyuki abhi mujhe apke sath bahut kuch karna hai" I said and joined our foreheads.

" M-Mr Rajput.... Mujhe khana banane dijiye P-Please ... Amusement park Jana hai aaj" she said and I left her.

" Okay... I'll also help you!
Batayein kya karna hai??" I asked.

" Aapko khana bana na bhi aata hai??" She asked shockingly.

" Aur ni toh kya! I am an expert.... Taras the hai sab mere hath se bani chiz khaane k liye" I said proudly.

" Oh really?? Kya kya bana lete hai aap??" She asked .

" Plain maggi, butter masala Maggi, masala Maggi, vegetable Maggi, chees maggi, double cheese Maggi etc etc" I said with glory.

After listening to me she started laughing.

" Ahahahahahaha...... Are you serious? Hahahahahahah .."

" Hey!! Why are you laughing??" I asked.

" Hahhha.... I am sorry but... Hahah.... Aap bol toh aise rahe the jaise kitna kuch bana lete ho ... Hahahahah" she was making fun of me.

" Ab hasna band karengi aap?" I asked .

" I am sorry... Hahaha ..... I can't" she wasn't stopping.

I couldn't take it anymore and knew the exact thing to stop her.

I lifted her and placed her on the slap.

" Mr Rajput!" She stopped laughing .

I smirked .

" Kya hua? Hasiye na! " I said and moved my face closer.

" Ab N-Nhi aa rhi..." She said.

" Aur vo kyu Jaan? Vaise aapko pata hai... Haste vakt hot lagti hai aap" I said and tucked a hair strand behind her ear.

She turned red.

" Umm.... Mr Rajput mujhe kaam krne dijiye" she said shyly and lightly pushed me.

" Mrs Rajput.... Maine aapko mujhe iss naam se bulane se mana kiya tha ...yaad hai aapko?
Main Asliyat mein apko reason galat bataya tha" I said