Ch-11

Kirti's pov
After having breakfast he left for office and rest got busy in their work.
For the whole day I was in my room studying for my exams.

Soon it was 6 in the evening and I finally took a break... I was studying hard so that I can make everyone proud especially Seema aunty who trusted on me.

I went downstairs only to find chillar party arguing on something.

" Movie!" Kiran shouted.

" No no, we will play board games!!" Kinjal said.

" Neither movie nor board games.. we will have dance party!!" Dimple said.

" You all are wrong! We will listen to music and play video games!!! " Adi said.

And they all continued it until adi saw me.

" Kirti di! You decide what shall we do? " Adi asked making all of them looking towards me.

I wasn't sure what to say..
There exams were near too and I wanted them to study.

"Erm... Don't you guys are having exams too? Shan't you all be studying? " I asked earning funny faces from them.

" Oh god! Kirti di you are so boring.... You go and study " adi said. Making me smile.
He was looking cute.

" Kya bola tu?!! Galat kya kaha usne?? Don't you guys have exams too " Seema aunty said while pulling adi's ear.
( What did you said? She wasn't wrong)

" Kiran, dimple you both too should be studying!!
This time I want you to score good " Suman aunty scolded them too.

Kinjal and I both were laughing seeing this.... Kinjal is bright in studies and studied earlier only so we both were currently helping in house chores while the three of them were studying.

Both the gents had arrived home but he was missing.
I wandered where was he... Though he clearly doesn't likes me but still I cared for him.

" Where's Vikram? " Seema aunty asked Kabir uncle.

"He will be coming late due to a meeting " uncle said.

After dinner all went to their respective rooms.
It was already 11 but still I wasn't able to sleep so I got up and thought to drink water as I was feeling thirsty but to my bad luck the bottle was empty...
So I got up from my bed, covered myself with dupatta and opened my room's door....
Only to find him standing there.

My heart started racing on seeing him he was in his casuals wearing a loose shirt whose upper two buttons were open revealing his well shaped chest, sleeves filed upto elbows.... Oh god this man was looking attractive even in his casuals.

I was interrupted in my thoughts,
" Are you done checking me out ?" He said with a smirk.

Oh god he caught me.... I was so embarrassed and I could feel that I have turned red.

"Anyways I wanted to talk to you.. " he said in a strict voice... But I was still lost in my thoughts so he started moving and I was talking steps behind.

He locked the door meanwhile I was hell nervous and was biting my lip looking down.

" So .... Tell me that what's your real intention?? " He asked coming towards me.... I wasn't able to form words and was just moving back.

" I- I r-really don't have planned a-anything t-that marriage was a shock for me too" I said fumbling with words.

" Chalo maan liya ki tumhare koi intentions nhi the aur Maine tumhe galat samjha.... Lekin fir mere Ghar mein kyu aayi ?? Tumhe kya laga tha ki mere Ghar walo ko apne plan mein shaamil karkar tum mujhe bhi pata logi?? Itni kaise kir sakti ho ha? " I said in anger walking towards her .
(Ok I believed that our marriage was accidental for you too and you didn't had any wrong intentions but why did you then came to my home? What did you even thought that if you will impress my family so I will except you? Well it's not gonna work. I can't believe someone can stoop this low )

" N-Nhi aap phir galat samajh rahe hai....humari shaadi, Mera yaha aana sab i-itefaak tha aur kuch nhi " I said taking steps behind until my leg collided with the bed making me lose my balance and I closed my eyes in fear .... But he held me in his strong hands placed on my waist.
(No again you misunderstood me... Our marriage, my arrival in your home everything was just a coincidence and nothing else)

We were too close that I could feel his breath on my neck.
His lips were brushing mine..
A single movement and they will collide.

I suddenly found hime removing my dupatta and he hold my mangalsutra ( nuptial chain)

" What the hell! Why are you still wearing it? " He said and started to remove it.

" No please don't remove it " I said with fear and wiggled in his hold trying to get out.

" I can't believe so this was your plan!! Now you will show this to the whole family? Right? And they will except you as you are innocent in their eyes! Don't you have any dignity?!!! " He shouted in anger ... I was so hurt with his words.... How can he even think that .
He suddenly leave me and punched his hand on the mirror.

" Mr Rajput!! Have you got insane!!? " I said in worry.... His hand was bleeding and mirror was broken.
I suddenly running to the bathroom and came back with first-aid.

" Sit down! " I commanded while he looked at me in confusion.

I pushed him on the bed and was opening the kit.

" How dare you order me?!! " He said in anger.
And then I realised my actions and again started feeling scared but I just can't leave his hand like that.

" I - I am s-sorry but please let me apply ointment" I said.

" No need " he said in a calm voice .

I ignored it and started applying ointment when I noticed creases on his forehead... He had bitten his lip ... I guess it was hurting a lot and so I started blowing air on it.

-----------------------------------------

Hello friends did you liked it?
It was a long chapter!
Do vote and and let me know if you want more like these. 😊
Bella ciao 👋🏻.