Happy birthday kinjal !

" guys it's 12 !" Adi said.
It's kinjal's birthday today and we decided to surprise her.

We all were silently waiting in my room, passing time just to stay up till 12.
After dinner we all pretended to be sleepy and went into our respective rooms although it seemed strange to everyone but thanks to adi's acting he saved us.

After an hour around 11 the chillar party excluding kinjal came in my room and since then we were passing time like this.
Finally the moment has arrived and we were now standing outside of kinjal's room.
We went inside woks kinjal although she seemed annoyed but got happy when saw cake and gifts in our hands, in a sync we all whispered happy birthday!.....

"Aww..... I thought you all forgot!! Well it did seemed strange earlier that you all were feeling sleepy but now this explains everything! Thank you guyzz you are the best!!" Kinju (her nickname) said.

"Well it was kirti Di's idea!" Dimple said making me smile.

" Aww thanku dii! Tabhi sochi ki in gadho ne itna dimag kaise chala liya!" She said and we both laughed while the three of them were making faces.
(That's why! And I here was thinking that how did they got this much brain!)

"Erm.... I gues now you all should sleep otherwise you won't be able to get up tomorrow" I said.

"Come on dii!!! Why are you so innocent!! Infact each day no matter at what time you sleep!! You always manage to wake early and then unintentionally you put petrol in our scolding session" adi complaint while forming a pout.

He looked really cute and I couldn't control my laugh.... After a while we all went to our room.

I was changing my clothes as earlier I couldn't. I wore my night dress .

 I wore my night dress

Kirti's night dress.
My nuptial chain was clearly visible and when I saw it I suddenly missed Mr handsome and thought how my life would have been if he had accepted me...... Though I loved my life now..... Rajput's treated me like their own family but still there was something missing and it was none other than Mr handsome....... I guess I have fall for him already,, ya I know it's quite strange but I have. It's like love at first bump!
I craved his touch, I wanted to hear his voice again I don't know why but it felt safe when I was with him.......while thinking all this I don't know when I dozed off.

In morning
I got ready and went downstairs... It was 7 am. I greeted and took blessings from both uncle aunty and went towards dadi dadu.
I touched dadu's feet he blessed me and then I went to dadi, took her blessings and sit with her as she wanted to talk to me about something .

After a couple of hours we went on breakfast table and still these idiots haven't woke.....

" Uthne ki fursat mil gyi aap teeno ko? Ya aur Sona hai??" Aunty asked adi, dimple and Kiran.
( Finally you three got time to wake up? Or wanna sleep more?)

I wondered why kinjal still wasn't here.

"Voh ma yesterday night we slept very late so that we can wish kinjal! " Adi said while others just hummed.

"Oh why not..... Till this date toh you never did this so what do you think I am gonna believe it? Oh God adi quit this acting of yours! " Aunty said .

Others just giggled while adi came behind me and said
" Ma you don't believe me na? Fine! Ask kirti di, vaise bhi she's toh your favourite no? " Adi said while pleading to me .

" Tell kirti is he saying true?" Aunty asked me.

" Yes aunty infact they all were in my room only " I said .

" Hmm..... Har baar kirti tujhe bacha leti hai iska matlab yeh nhi ki tu Bach jayega samjha??
Aur late soye bhi the toh kya?kirti kaise uth gyi? Seekho usse kuch tum teeno ! " Aunty scolded them while other were just enjoying.
(Everytime kirti saves you but it doesn't mean that you are safe! And even if you slept late so what? How did kirti got up early ? Learn something from her you three ! )

" Ma ! Dukh Raha hai choro na!! " Adi said and ran away .
( Ma it's hurting plz leave me! )

" Tujhe toh bas Vikram hi thik kar sakta hai! Aunty said to him.
( Only Vikram can fix you! )

Everyone had breakfast and gents left for office while the ladies including chillar party left for temple visit . Everyone was pretending as if they had forget kinjal's birthday as they wanted to surprise her. I was alone in the house making preparations.

Then I too got ready in clothes which Seema aunty forced me to wear .

Kirti's outfit.
After hiding my wedding symbols I went directly to kinjal's room to see the decoration and it was exactly like what I wanted .

I am sure she's gonna like it!

After a while everyone came along with kinjal who was blindfolded .
Then they uncovered her eyes not before appraising me for the preparations.

" O. My. God!!! Wow..... It is going to be the best birthday ever!! Thank God kirti di!!" Kinjal was really overwhelmed with happiness and came into a hug with me. While others appreciate me efforts too.

After the cake cutting ceremony we bid goodbye to the guests. Kinjal loved her bedroom very much that she is still thanking me again and again.... How cute of her!

Now it was almost 1 am and I was in my room trying to sleep and soon got it too.

-----------------------------------------

Please do vote and comment.
Hello ! How are you all?
Hopefully well! ❤️