Panic

Kirti's pov

"Kirti!" He shouted and came near.

" Jaan!!! What happened??? Are you hurt ?? Show me your hand!" He said and took my hand in his.

Flashback

We were all standing out waiting for ma and others.
I was happy to see the cars .
When ma came out, I waved at her .
I was about to go to meet her but the next moment my heart stopped beating.

I saw my aunt and uncle coming out of the car.... Are they here to take me back? Do they want to sell me?

I couldn't handle the things I was feeling right now and so I ran towards my room.

" Jaan"

He kept calling my name from behind but I didn't spoke anything.

I locked the door from inside... I was having panic attack... I just couldn't think anything clearly right now.

" No!! No .... I don't want to go... I can't live without him". I was talking to myself I was shaking terribly and by mistake in an attempt to have water I dropped the glass of water that was kept on table.

He broke the door and came inside.

Present

" Jaaan... What happened... Pls tell me... Why did you ran to here ? And why are you crying" he said

" M-M-M-Main ... A-Apko .... C-chor ke N-Nhi jaa sakti.... M-Main mar jaungi" I said while crying.

When I said the word ' marjaungi' he putted his hand on my lips.

" Us din se pehle aapko meri ilaash ko jalana hoga.... And kisne kaha ki aapko mujhe chor k jaana padega?? Aap jaana chahe na tab bhi nhi jaane dunga main aapko" he started comforting me.

" N-Nhi.... N-Nhi .... Vo - Vo aa gye hai.... u-unhone mujhe d-dhonndh liya hai" I was terrified as hell and I hugged him.

He hugged me back and started caressing my head and back.

" Kaun aa gya hai jaan!! Tell me?" He said.

" Uncle... Aunty " I was sobbing.

______________________________________________

Vikram's pov

" You mean those people with whom you used to live before??" I asked her.

"Y-Yes" she said.

I am not gonna spare them!! Some days back only I asked my pa to gather some info about them.... And now they are themselves here! 

How dare they!!

But first I have to calm kirti.

" Kirti.... Jaan don't worry... No one is taking you anywhere!! I won't let that happen! " I said.

" Vikram ji ... I am scared " she said.

" Jaan believe me... I am here! Don't you trust me?" I asked

" Y-Yes but..."

" Then don't worry! You'll be fine!! I promise!" I said and she calmed.

" Hmm" she said but she was sad.

" You don't trust me na? " I asked .

" No no... I trust you!!" She said.

" Then why do you look sad ?? Smile if you trust me" I said and she smiled.

" Now thats my Jaan!! Aap pe yeh smile bahut suit karti hai" I flirted in order to make her relax and she giggled.

" Now come with me! And don't worry I am with you... It's time for them to pay for their deeds" I said and took her with me downstairs... She was scared but confused too.

We headed downstairs.... But everyone had shocked expressions on their faces .

" Kirti!!" Her uncle shouted and her grip on my hand tightened... I drawed circles on her hand with my thumb in order to comfort her.

We headed downstairs.

" So this is the place you have been hiding bitch ha?" Her aunt said.

" Don't you dare to talk with my wife like that!" I shouted on that lady.

" Wife?? Haha you don't even know her properly" the lady said.

" I know her better than anyone... And now just fucking get out of my house! Or you want my guards for that?"

" Oh dear... We mean no harm just see this once" her uncle forwarded me a paper.

And read it.

I was shocked to read it. According to it kirti was married to someone named Sushant Katyani.....

" Well it's not fake!! Your wife is not what you think! We don't know what she must have told you but just trust me that all Is probably lie... Actually she's just a brat who married some stranger for money as we stopped giving her pocket money... And then ran away ...
And till today we have been facing trouble by that man!!
See these photos if you don't believe us" Her uncle said.

______________________________________________
Hi guys!!
I am sorry for late update... And I know that this is short but please guys adjust with this one for now...

Actually I wasn't well, I am really sorry..
I will try to be regular but I can't assure .

I am really sorry 😔.

Love you all a loads 😘 💕