Shopping

On the day of their marriage
Vikram's pov

I just couldn't Beli it that I was caring for her! That gold digger!
Man, how can someone stoop this much low just for money! How can she marry someone just for greed!! God Its too much!

I was just too pissed and tired from today's happenings and was about to go home but got a call , it was ritik... My assistant and now I will have to leave for Singapore for buisness purpose! For about 2 months!

I went home, freshened up , informed everyone..... Though were really angry but what can we do it's what is business and eventually I left.

-----------------------------------------
After a month

"Come on biwi let me sleep little more" I said while snuggling into my wife's neck while she just giggled.

" If you don't wake up now then I am sure you are gonna get late today !! " She said laughingly.

"So what? Let them know that now my time is owned by someone else!
And vaise bhi I guess you are forgetting that I am the CEO of my company so there's no need to worry ! " I said playfully winking at her.

I was about to touch her cheeks when suddenly I fall down and opened my eyes.
What the hell! Ouch! Shit..... God knows how many times I have dreamt of her!
I know that she was just someone after my money but still I felt a connection towards her..... Everyday I dreamt of her.

After freshening up I went for a conference.
Now the deal would be soon closed and I will be finally returning for home. I really want to see my chillar parties faces! And ofcourse I missed their tantrums! I want to surprise ma and seek blessings from elders.
I have been hiding this fact from them. I got interrupted by my phone call, I recieved it as it was adi... I wondered why was he calling.

" Kya hai? Aaj humari yaad kaise aa gyi aapko ? " I said sarcastically.
( What happened? How did you remember me today?)

" (He sighed) kya Bhai yaad toh apko nhi hai kuch! " He said.
(You have forget something recently)

" Kya?" I was confused as hell.

" Kinjal ka birthday!! " He shouted.... I can sense his anger.

"Shit!" I disconnected the call.
How can I forget it! Oh no she must be really angry from me now.... God it must be already 9 pm there.
Well I decided to call her.
She was really angry but soon turned to Normal.... Well I will have to thank adi too , I decided to give all of them gifts when I return.

I decided to shop myself so I went to the supermarket.
I bought many things like sarees, jwellery for the ladies,
Smart watches for my princesses and airpods for adi.
When I was going to make the payment, a packet of anklets fall from me.
When I picked it up, I suddenly missed my wife....

Oh really which wife are you talking about? The one which you left alone? My subconscious mind asked me.

I ignored it and don't know why but just bought it too ..maybe because they were too pretty to leave.
Then I went back and kept all the things carefully in the suitcase well packed and the anklets with me .

Anklets -----------------------------------------Hello guys did you like the chapter?Let me know and please guys do vote 🙏🏻 💜❤️❤️

Anklets
-----------------------------------------
Hello guys did you like the chapter?
Let me know and please guys do vote 🙏🏻 💜❤️❤️.
Thank you for reading 😊.
Bye.. have a nice day 👋🏻.