Morning chaos

Vikram's pov

After taking bath I came out in my black shirt, pant, tie as usual my formal attire . And was combing my hair.

" Mr Rajput... Ready ho gye aa-" she came inside the room but was shocked to see me.

" Ji Mrs Rajput..." I said

" Are you serious?" She asked.

I furrowed my brows in confusion.

" Matlab?" I asked.

" Aap yeh kapde pehen kar jaaenge?" She asked.

" Ha! Inme burai kya hai bhala ?" I can't believe her.
This was one of my limited editions!
In whole world this is the only piece and here she's not liking it.

" Come on Mr Rajput atleast aaj toh aap kuch acha pehen lijiye!!" She said.

" Acha?... Matlab main Roz acha nhi lagta aapko?
Biwi Jaan aapko pata hai ki yeh pure duniya mein ek single piece hai!! Mere saare clothes best stylist design karte hai... Sabke sab pieces rare hai "
I was explaining this with proud while looking out of the window.
And when I turned around... I found that she wasn't there.... Did she just ignored me?!!

" Yeh Li jiye yeh pahen li jiye" she came with a white shirt, beige trousers and sneakers.

" What?? No way!! Main yeh nhi pehne wala!!" I said.

" Oh come on!! I am sure yeh bhi aapke unhi so called designers or stylist whatever logo ne hi banaya hoga...." She rolled her eyes.

" You were listening!  I thought you ignored me" I said.

" Vaise plan to vaisa hi kuch karne ka tha lekin aap suna hi pure kamre ko rahe the ki aur koi option nhi tha...." she said jokingly.

" Hmm ... Aapko nhi lagta ki aaj kal aap bahut zyada shararti ho rhi hai, ha?" I teased her.

She giggled... I just loved the way she giggled ( though I loved her everything).

" But I am still not wearing that!!!" I said.

" Come on... Aap ache lagenge" she said.

" But main inme bhi to acha lag rha hu, right?" I asked.

" Ummm." She fucking didn't answered!!

" Really? Jaan? I thought you found me hot..." I said and faked sadness.

" No no it's not that! I do find you hot!! It's really hard for me to not stare at you... And to avoid you finding me checking you out I always see you when you are not seeing me an--" she stopped realising what she just said.

" So my wife find me so hot that she can't resist me ha?? Why to be shy Jaan? You are my wife and I am only yours! You just say the word and I'll standing in front of you .... That way you can check me out easily without any effort... With or without clothes whatever you desire "

I winked and she turned into a really dark red colour that she could beat any red thing like  pomegranate, tomatoes and what not !!

" Acha ab decide ho gya hai! Aap yeh pahenkar aa rhe hai neeche!" She said.

" Nhi jaan...  Plzz " I pleaded.

" Plz na... Maan jaiye na .... Pehen lijiye na hubby..."
Did you guys too heard hubby or is it just me?? Is this really happening oh goddd.

" Ab aap aise manayengi to maana toh padega hi wifey" I said and she smiled.

" Aap jaldi se ready hokar aajaiye niche" she said and went before I could say anything.