♡ Chapter 3 ♡

I kept looking at her until she left the store, I think I'm being creepy, but I couldn't help myself. When I look at her, my heart goes crazy, she makes me breathless. I never noticed her scent, it was so addictive. It's like a mix of roses with cinnamon, and a tint of vanilla. Yesterday I was a little far away from her, I think that's why I didn't notice her unique scent.

I left when Jin hyung mind-linked me, saying, "Jungkook, where are you? We bought food and some clothes already, let's go back home".

I said, "I'll be there in a few hyung, don't worry" and after hearing him saying not to take long, I glanced one last time at the necklace she was looking for a while. I don't know what got into me but I decided to buy it for her, I just hope I can see her again.
.
.
Y/N's P.O.V.

After leaving the store, I decided to walk around the town a bit. The structures of the stores were made of shiny stone and the roofs were made of wood, there were small businesses in front of the stores offering samples of different aromas or food.

At that moment my stomach started to rumble and I said "I think it's time to go home"

At that moment my stomach started to rumble and I said "I think it's time to go home". When I was about to leave, I felt like someone was watching me from a distance, but when I turned around I didn't see anyone. For some reason, I felt like something was wrong and I started to get scared.

I decided to walk faster to the forest, it was already nighttime. I thought I was overreacting, but the feeling of being followed is just horrible.

I decided to take a sharp turn because I didn't want to guide that unknown form to my home. But I ended up lost in a dark part of the forest that I had never seen before. I was scared, I was terrified for my life. I was afraid to use my powers because even though I was in control of them, I had never used them in a situation like this.

I thought I lost sight of that form, but at that moment I heard a very familiar roar, and it was the same one I heard in my dream

I thought I lost sight of that form, but at that moment I heard a very familiar roar, and it was the same one I heard in my dream. I started running as fast as I could no matter what, until I tripped and fell, the fall caused my ankle to dislocate and I couldn't go any further.

At that moment, the creature began to fly around me and spit fire around me, forming a ring to prevent me from escaping. The creature showed itself through the flames and I realized it was a dragon, a very large and terrifying one. His eyes were black like onyx, his teeth were sharp like knives, and his entire body was grayish color, really dark, it was as if I was seeing a shadow.