♡ Chapter 58 ♡

"I, little girl, murdered your parents."

His words were like knives to my heart. My head was spinning, I couldn't think straight, and my vision blurred with tears.

Until I remembered the nightmare I had that night.

I saw perfectly how my parents were killed in front of my eyes. The person in black was...

Lord Marcus

I looked at Lord Marcus with angry tears in my eyes and screamed.

"Why did you kill them, huh? TELL ME WHY YOU DID IT" I screamed loudly

He smiled widely

What an evil bastard

"Your parents were running away from me and Onyx because we were coming for you. We knew about your existence, we knew how powerful you were and that was going to satisfy me and my friend. But then your stupid parents hid you from us so I had to kill them and Onyx burned the whole forest." Marcus said like it was nothing.

"Is that why you killed them? For wanting to protect their daughter from evil? You also killed the families of my were-dragons because you had to?" I asked him with my eyes full of tears.

I could feel the blood boiling just like my hands and eyes. I was so mad that I just wanted to rip his head off.

"I see you've learned about that too. Their parents were the most powerful dragons, so I killed them with my hellfire because it would have made me more powerful than I already was. I found out later that every family had children, so I went looking for them from land to land, but I didn't get a result, until now. But thanks to you, you set them free, even though I still have one in particular on my hands," Marcus said, watching Jungkook.

Jungkook looked at me and I looked at him too. We both had a conversation with our eyes.

"You know, little girl, you were lucky to have a mate like him, a very powerful one." He said, moving the stake down Jungkook's face.

I was shaking at how angry I was, I felt the heat inside me build up more in my hands.

I can't stay like this with my arms crossed.

"He would be the missing piece so I can be completely satisfied and what better way would it be to murder him with the same stake I used with his father, don't you think?" He said changing his blue eyes to black eyes again.

My hands were still boiling as I saw Marcus with Jungkook in his grip.

I need to do something.

But then his actions brought me back to reality. Marcus raised the stake in the air which made my eyes widen.

"Now you'll see him die," he said before dropping the stake.

"NOOOOOOO" I shouted as loudly as I could.

Author's P.O.V.

Time began to run slowly as Marcus began to steer the stake to Jungkook's heart. His movements seemed to move in slow motion, but Y/N did not seem to be that way.

Y/N's heart was beating quickly like drums, she could hear the sound in her ears making her deaf.

Boom

Boom

Boom

And then she heard another sound.

Click

At that instant Y/N's body felt stronger than ever, her eyes changed to red and her whole body began to warm up.