♡ Chapter 37 ♡

We got home, and I quickly did my routine before dinner. I put on my nightgown and went down to the dining room.

 I put on my nightgown and went down to the dining room

Jin had also changed fast. He was the only one who was there making dinner, so I decided to help him.

"Mr. Moon, let me help you make dinner," I said smiling.

"Sure little Moon, you can help me make an apple pie, I know you're good at cooking," Jin said with a smile.

We were both talking and laughing while we were cooking and little by little the guys came down already refreshed after a long day of training. When Jin and I finished cooking, we put the food on the table.

Jimin and Tae were the first to rip the chicken and they started eating like animals

Jimin and Tae were the first to rip the chicken and they started eating like animals. Well... technically they're part animal.

"Yah, eat with moderation, there are ladies present," Jin said with a disgusted face.

"Sorry," they both said with their mouths full and then ate in moderation.

Everyone was talking while enjoying a delicious meal. The boys complimented Y/N for the delicious pie she made. Jungkook even wanted to repeat more of it.
.
.
~After a few minutes~
.
.
I was in the bathroom, washing my face to go to bed. When I went out, I saw Jungkook lying in my bed with his eyes closed. I sneaked up to try to scare him, but it turned out that the one who came out scared was me when he caught me in his arms.

"What were you trying to do, princess?" Jungkook said with a smirk in his face.

I pouted and rolled my eyes. Of course, he would hear me.

"Ohh, who are you rolling your eyes to, huh?" Jungkook said, tickling me as punishment.

"Yah, stop it, I can't breathe," I said while laughing.

He laughed and I settled down to sleep, he settled down next to me and he brought me up to his warm embrace to feel his delicious scent.

"I love you," said Jungkook, looking me in the eyes.

I smiled and said, "I love you too."

We both kissed and then cuddled, and we fell into a deep sleep.
.
.
~Next Day~
.
.
Jungkook's P.O.V.