♡ Chapter 6 ♡

"You will need to sit down for what we are going to tell you".
.
.
I was about to answer when Jin decided to speak, "Namjoon, I think we should tell her what we are before telling the whole story".

Namjoon turned to look at Jungkook to see if he agreed, and he nodded his head.

So Namjoon began to speak, "For what I'm going to tell you, you need to know about us first. We are not normal people, we are something much bigger. Each one of us are weredragons".

I was shocked but didn't speak a word, so I decided to let him continue.

"The dragons you saw out there were us, and the dragon next to you was Jungkook, he was there to keep you company".

I looked back at Jungkook and his ears turned red, he was shy, and I smiled at his cuteness. 

Namjoon continued speaking, "We are the last of our kind, and this cave protects us from any danger"

I got a little confused so I decided to speak, "You said you are the last of your kind, but last night a dragon wanted to attack me, isn't it supposed to be your kind too?".

Namjoon smiled slightly and said, "Let me explain, we are weredragons, which means that the 7 of us can transform into dragons whenever we want. The dragon that tried to harm you is not like us. He cannot transform, he is simply a pure dragon".

Jin decided to speak this time, "And additionally, each of us has a special power that makes us unique".

Jungkook spoke, "Which means that we are stronger than a normal dragon".

By the time they finished talking, I was still in shock. But then everything started to make sense, I could see it in each of their eyes, they were unique. I felt no fear, and despite having been alone in the forest for a long time, I could feel how genuine they were.

Taehyung, at the moment, gasped and asked excitedly, "She should see our transformations! Namjoon, can I do it, please?!", he started jumping with excitement.

Namjoon thought about it for a moment and said, "Okay, you can, but you shouldn't stay like that for too long, you already transformed not long ago".

Taehyung said, "Yes hyung, don't worry", and showed his boxy smile.

We all got out of the cave so Taehyung can have enough space to transform.