♡ Chapter 19 ♡

The Golden Fairy

One of the most majestic and most respected creatures that could have existed in the world. A princess that was loved by everyone and missed when her life was taken away.

I knew that a dragon had killed her, but I didn't know that it was the dragon that's been looking for me, Onyx.

The story of the princess remains a mystery. No book shows anything, it's as if part of a story is lost in the darkness.

I still don't understand why I'm connected to all of this. The dragon, my powers, and most of all, the Golden Fairy. There are many lost pieces in the world, I just hope I can find all of them and finally put them in their place, to know the truth.

"This is the only thing we know about the princess. We spent years looking for answers to what happened to her, but we didn't find anything." Namjoon said frustrated.

"It's okay, Namjoon, sooner or later we will find the answers of that past," Suga assured him.

That past?

Seeing my face, Jin decided to talk to me.

"It's a very long story and somewhat painful for us. Right now you have a lot to process. We'll leave this topic for another day, okay, little moon?" Jin told me stroking my head.

I nodded, but I kept thinking about all this.

"This is all for now, I don't want you to feel overwhelmed by this," Namjoon said with a smile.

"Jungkook, accompany her" Jin said

He nodded gladly.

"Come on, I'll take you to a place to clear your mind, I promise you'll like it," Jungkook told me, and smiled.

"Okay, I trust you," I said with a smile.

He offered me his hand and I took it with pleasure and together we left the house.

~Time skip~

We walked through the forest as we talked and made jokes

We walked through the forest as we talked and made jokes. Every time I'm with him, I feel comfortable, I can be myself and my heart doesn't stop beating, for him.

"Then when I served the sweet potatoes, they got stuck on the plate, Jin even cried with laughter," Jungkook said remembering the moment while laughing.

"I don't get how is that even possible," I said, laughing.

We both laughed until Jungkook fixed his eyes on mine. His eyes shone with the sun's rays, making his beautiful golden color brighter.

"We're almost there, close your eyes," he said.

I looked at him, but I decided to trust his word.

He took me by the hand to guide me and make sure I didn't trip and then, after a while, we stopped.