♡ Chapter 55 ♡

The sword needs to be summoned by yourself.

Well, that's helpful.

How could I summon a sword on my own?

I sat down again to analyze the words of the book when suddenly, the pages of the book began to flip non-stop. Until it reached a blank page, I frowned not understanding.

Suddenly golden letters began to appear on the page forming a small premise.

"If you're reading this, it's because you're the one. The Sword of a Thousand Suns must be invoked by oneself, but it is not that easy. You have to travel in your mind so you can invoke it and give it a valid reason to be able to use it and lastly give it your blood so that you can possess it. The sword has to see the good through your heart. But be careful, this requires a lot of concentration, otherwise you could get hurt."

Now I have my answer.

I don't know why the woman told me to read this book again, but for some good reason, she did. And I think this sword is a key piece to all this.

I'm going crazy at this point, so...
I'll give it a try.

I made sure no one was in the library and then walked to a quieter area of the library and sat on the floor with the book before me. This will be the first time I've done crazy things like this and I'll try my best. Traveling in your mind may sound easy, but the reality is that it's not, so I have to be careful. After all, I have to be prepared for anything.

I sat with my legs crossed and let my body relax completely. The important thing about this is always concentration, and keeping your mind relaxed without negative thoughts. A little distraction and it's all over.

It's another thing the boys taught me.

I closed my eyes and filled my mind with positive thoughts and beautiful memories.

Jungkook

My family

I smiled and then felt all around me start to disappear, which meant I was already on my mind.

I reopened my eyes and was surrounded by darkness which terrified me a bit, but I could not allow myself to lose concentration.

I imagined the paradise Jungkook painted on our date, our paradise.

And out of nowhere the darkness was replaced with a beautiful landscape, Jungkook's painting but in real life. I never wanted something to be real in my entire life, it was really beautiful. The beautiful heart-shaped tree was even more beautiful.

Out of nowhere a ball of light flew around me, asking me to follow it.