♡ Chapter 50 ♡

Jungkook and Y/N closed the book and they both stared into each other's eyes, not quite sure what to think or say about it, but that was until Jungkook broke the silence.

"Where did you get this book, love?" he asked, looking at the book once more.

Y/N looked at him and wasn't sure whether to tell him or not, but she still confessed what happened in the library with the mysterious woman who was writing in the book.

"She gave it to me and said you also needed to read it, and then she disappeared into the air" Y/N sighed somewhat tensed.

Jungkook stroked Y/N's hair so she wouldn't get too stressed.

"Relax, at least this book helped us to put the pieces together," said Jungkook, seeing the positive side to the situation.

"I never thought the princess story would be a tragic one," said Y/N in a whisper.

Jungkook nodded, agreeing with his mate. No one deserved to die that way. One thing they were sure of, and that is that someone else was behind all this, the book confirmed it.

"We can't show this book to anybody, Koo. At least not now, I don't have a good feeling about this, I feel that something is not going well at all," said Y/N looking his beloved in the eye with much fear.

"I know, princess, but at least we have to tell the guys that we found something that can help us out," said Jungkook.

Y/N nodded and looked at the book again. She felt so overwhelmed that she started crying at that moment. Jungkook felt his heart get heavy, he knew it was his princess. He didn't take another minute and hugged her.

"I'm so scared... of losing you," she said through tears.

This was an unlocked new fear on the part of Y/N, the fear of losing her family, and her love. Reading how the Golden Fairy went through that tragedy, made Y/N feel like she was in a nightmare.

Jungkook was there to calm her down and took her by the hand.

"Shhh, Y/N, listen to me, yeah?" said Jungkook, joining his forehead with Y/N's.

Y/N'S P.O.V.

I stopped crying and looked at Jungkook with teary eyes. All this has been too much for all of us. But his next words brought some peace to my heart.

"I belong to you, my heart beats only for you and I will not let anything or anyone separate us, my petal," He said while holding my hands and looking at each other's golden eyes.

"I know you're scared, I'm also terrified of what's going to happen next, but we're in this together. I promise you that all this hell will end soon," he said kissing my forehead and smiling.

He wiped my tears and smiled at him. He's right one more time, we're in this together.

I looked at the book and an idea came to my mind, I had to hide the book, at least until all this was over. A book like this, with this amount of information, could be a danger to the world from being found.

"I know what you're thinking, hide it underground in the garden, where it will be safe. I'll be with you since it's getting late." Jungkook said with a sweet smile.

I nodded and kissed him on the cheek. We both left the library to go out into the woods once more.

But I still felt that something was wrong, but I decided to ignore it.

Big mistake
.
.
~Time Skip~
.
.
Jungkook and I walked into the woods to hide the book. I didn't want to take any risks so I put the book in a keyed box.