♡ Chapter 35 ♡

Jungkook was lying on his bed while Y/N was in the kitchen making some porridge for Jungkook. Y/N wanted to make something for him since he saved her life once again. His health was a lot better after Jin gave him a healing tea.

She fed Jungkook and although he could eat by himself, he couldn't miss the opportunity for his girlfriend to feed him like a baby

She fed Jungkook and although he could eat by himself, he couldn't miss the opportunity for his girlfriend to feed him like a baby. He told her and dramatized what he did to the dragon that kidnapped her while he was happily getting fed by her.

 He told her and dramatized what he did to the dragon that kidnapped her while he was happily getting fed by her

Jungkook was satisfied with Y/N's reactions, she was shocked, and he could feel it in her heart. Every time she asked him if he was okay and he said yes, he healed completely. They kept talking until someone knocked on the door, and they realized it was Yoongi.

"Hi Y/N, I'm glad to see you all good," Yoongi said with a gummy smile.

"Thank you Yoongi, I'm still recovering though," I said smilingly.

"Well then, take some rest... Kook, how are you, buddy?" Yoongi smiled after asking the clingy dragon/rabbit.

"I'm fine, I'm completely healed but I'm still tired," said Jungkook jawning.

"Well, try to rest. Later we all have a meeting at Namjoon's office, to discuss what happened," said Yoongi.

Jungkook and I agreed. Whatever is going on, it has to stop somehow.

"By the way, Y/N, Rosy has already woken up. She's asking for you," Yoongi said with a smile.

My eyes shone when I heard her name.

"Call me if you need anything, Kook. For now, rest, you need it," I said and he nodded his head already sleepy.

I kissed him on his forehead and then went out with Yoongi.

He guided Y/N to his room and when they entered they saw Rosy lying down with Coco on her lap. Her skin returned to its natural color and Coco was energized again. When they felt Y/N's presence, she didn't hold back the emotion and ran up to both of them to hug them.

"You don't know how happy I feel to see you both well, you don't know how worried I was," I said with a pout on my lips.

Coco snuggled more on me while making happy noises. Rosy and I chuckled at her cute behavior.