♡ Chapter 54 ♡

It's been several days, maybe weeks, since we came home and since then I've been in the library reading books about Land of Shadows. As the books describe it, they specify it as the most horrible place in the world, I couldn't help but feel goosebumps whenever I read.

Everything has been complicated since I lost my wings, but I've known how to get used to it, every problem has a solution after all. I still have my powers so everything is not lost. I've been training more than usual, but I try not to overwork myself as I could collapse.

That's what Jungkook taught me.

I train with determination because I know they're alive. I don't know how, but I have a feeling in my heart, like a spark that they're still breathing. I've clung to that feeling since then, it makes me feel like I'm not losing my mind.

But there's something that still worries me. Since I regained my consciousness, I have felt a drastic change in myself and I am not talking about my mentality, but my strength. I feel like my powers were strengthened even more because every time I do the training the guys taught me, everything ends literally destroyed or something else happens.
.
.
~Flashback~
.
.
It was half a day and I was manipulating the weather and waves at the same time. The sky was all cloudy and raining heavily. My eyes turned blue once more, which at this point I got used to.

I was focused on what I was doing until heavy lightning fell around me. I felt my heart race when I saw the amount of them, I had never seen so many before.

On the other hand, when one of the waves hit a part of the cliff, I heard a loud rumble that shocked the ground

The impact of the waves had destroyed part of the cliff, causing the rocks to fall into the sea with a loud splash.

"Wow," I said, watching what just happened.

I looked at my hands in shock and then at the sky.

"Did I just do that?" I asked myself.

I went into the cave with thousands of questions in my head.
.
.
The next day I was in the woods meditating, trying to concentrate on the sound of nature, to become the heart of it.

I felt my eyes turn green, which made me smile proudly.

But it slowly faded as giant steps became present. Those big steps made the birds fly away and made thousands of leaves fall on the ground. I opened my eyes to find out what was going on.

I got up from the tree where I was, but then I sat down once again with a raicing heart seeing what was walking in front of me.

Huge trees were walking like people. I felt so shocked and at the same time afraid.

 I felt so shocked and at the same time afraid