♡ Chapter 56 ♡

~Three hours later~
.
.
It's been three hours since we left. It was daytime and we were still in the clouds. All the way we tried to talk to calm the tension inside which helped a bit. But despite that, we were determined to bring the guys back home.

It's been a while since I last felt contact with Jungkook. I always felt his presence close, not just physically but mentally, but now I can't feel it, no spark, no beat, nothing. I can't feel his emotions or read his thoughts.

You can't feel or listen to your mate if they're too far away from each other.

I learned it in the worst way.

I just hoped that when I got to the island, it would be easy to locate the boys, because of the mate bond Jungkook and I share. I slightly touched my mark, the mark made by him.

I was lost in my thoughts until out of nowhere I felt the sunlight disappear from my sight. Its heat and light were replaced with darkness and coldness.

And then I heard Yoongi's voice.

"We're here," he said through mind-link.

I looked down where there was supposed to be a calm blue ocean, but now it's the opposite. The sea looked black, roaring non-stop and huge waves formed to break with a loud splash. Anyone who fell there would lose their life instantly, I could feel it.

 Anyone who fell there would lose their life instantly, I could feel it

I looked straight ahead and what I saw brought me chills instantly.

Land of Shadows

Just in the distance was a big island full of mountains surrounded by the dark sea. The island looked so terrifying from afar and as we got closer it was even more scary.

Rosy took my hand, also feeling scared.

"We'll be fine Rosy, we'll be fine," I repeated these words to try to calm her down and calm me down too.

On the coast, there were hundreds of ships anchored to prevent the raging sea from taking them away. Yoongi flew to the coast, just where no one could see us pass.

It just so happens that we landed right behind one of the caves. Yoongi turned back into his human form and made us back to normal. The three of us began to walk into the island.

"Remember Y/N, for effect, everyone thinks you're dead. We can't risk you again." Yoongi reminded me

"I know, Yoongs," I said looking him in the eye.
.
.
Author's P.O.V.

When they entered the island it was like literally getting into a horror movie. There was fog everywhere, the mud felt wet and thick and the smell was horrible. The trees surrounding the island had almost no leaves and their roots were not entirely healthy.

 The trees surrounding the island had almost no leaves and their roots were not entirely healthy