♡ Chapter 14 ♡

The boys explained to me what happened to me. I was assured that I no longer had to worry about that creature. I know what they were referring to, I didn't forget Jungkook's face when I was regaining my consciousness. Something in me knew he wasn't going to let that creature be, I didn't want to question it though.

Honestly this is the first time I've seen the guys so upset. The way Jungkook clenched his fists by mentioning what happened, his eyes were red with anger. It made me see that it actually affected him a lot. So I took his hands and gave them massages to calm him down, which turned out. His eyes returned to their natural color and he looked at me with a smile.
.
.
~Times Skip~
.
.
The boys were in their bedrooms resting, it was the middle of the night after all. For some reason I couldn't sleep so, without wake Coco up, I got out of bed and headed to the kitchen to get some water.

I headed to the living room with my water in hand. I felt bored, but then I remembered when Jimin manipulated the water and formed a dragon, I wanted to try to do that because why not.

I put my glass on the table in front of me and very delicately started levitating the water. At first I didn't know where to start but then I remembered the movement of Jimin's hands to make the dragon, I decided to copy it and after few minutes it worked. I felt so happy that I started jumping, not noticing that someone was watching me with a gentle smile.

"Impressive, little fairy" someone said

I jumped a little by the sudden voice, I turned around and realized it was Jungkook, he was with his arms folded resting on the wall.

"Sorry, did I wake you up?" I felt guilty.

"No, I was awake, I came for a drink and I saw that the lights were on, I realized it was you," he said, approaching me with a smile.

I blushed a little, why his smile has such an effect on me.

"I didn't know you could manipulate water" he said amazed.

"Yeah, I planned to show you as soon as I got to know you, but I guess you caught me doing one of my powers."

"One of them? You mean you have more powers," he said, opening his eyes in amazement, so cute.

"Actually yes, I was looking for the right time to tell everyone, please keep it as a secret for now" I smiled shyly.

"Don't worry about that. But hey, you can show us tomorrow afternoon. Namjoon, Yoongi and I are the only ones missing to show you our powers and we will show you in the morning," he said excitedly.

"It sounds good for me, I just hope I'm not nervous when I show you," I said, playing with my fingers.

"Don't worry Y/N, you're already family and you can feel free and comfortable with us." He said to me, caressing my head.

"Thank you, Jungkook" I said, regaining some confidence.

"It's my pleasure, now please try to rest, I know you need it more than anyone, princess" he told me, taking my face and giving me little kisses on my forehead.