♡ Chapter 63 ♡

It's been a while since everything took its course in the world again. This time everyone was happy, especially the boys who were able to reunite with their parents. From that first reunion, everything was infinite happiness, sharing beautiful moments and creating new memories. Meanwhile, Y/N, Jungkook, and Amalia waited patiently to receive their gift when it was the right time for them.

On the other hand, words spread by the rise of the kingdom of Blood Moon, and gradually the inhabitants of the kingdom traveled to their former home. Amalia had to return to the Kingdom to keep everything in order as her son and Y/N mentally prepared to take over the realm in the not-too-distant future. They knew it would happen at some point, but together they would manage to be the kings of Blood Moon, and the boys were ready to work alongside them, not only as royalty but as the family they were.

The relationship between Y/N and Jungkook has gone great. Every day they spent together, they felt like they were in a fairy tale. The declarations of love became endless with just a look and a heartbeat. They were madly in love with each other and couldn't wait to spend the rest of their lives together. There was a time when they traveled the world to discover new islands and see how the islands that were destroyed in the past, gradually rose to create a new life.

Everything was perfect until Jungkook felt ready to take the next step.
.
.
Y/N'S P.O.V.

I was sleeping peacefully in my bed, but the sun's rays disturbed me. I turned around to evade them, but I frowned with my eyes closed when I felt the side of my bed empty. I opened my eyes and indeed Jungkook was not by my side.

"Where could he be?" I asked myself, getting up lazily to do my daily routine.

I left my room and the house was unusually quiet which I found strange. I went down to the kitchen and as always, Jin was making breakfast.

"Good morning, Mr. Moon," I said, standing beside him to watch what he was doing.

"Good morning, Little Moon, go and sit at the table, I'm almost done," Jin said with a smile before continuing to make breakfast.

I nodded and sat at the table patiently waiting for breakfast. Something about Jin's food is that makes me feel so happy, he has a gift for cooking.

 Something about Jin's food is that makes me feel so happy, he has a gift for cooking