♡ Chapter 65 ♡

Just after the Golden Hearts' big and memorable wedding, both were officially proclaimed as the King and Queen of the Golden Heart Kingdom. The Asgorath placed his crown on his son, while Amalia placed her crown on Y/N, both with a proud smile. The whole kingdom felt happy, relieved, and most importantly, with happy hearts.

Soon, Jungkook was known as King Asgorath. While Y/N was known as the Golden Fairy thanks to the beauty of her golden eyes and wings.

"Long live the Golden Hearts," everyone shouted.
.
.
On the other hand, the boys were proclaimed "The Royal Elements" by King Jungkook and Queen Y/N themselves. They will keep the kingdom protected. They will be the trainers and educators of the royal guards and above all, they will be able to live with their family for the rest of their lives.

Together, they won over the world in a short period of time and demonstrated their ability to protect their people.
.
.
~Seven months later~
.
.
King Jungkook and the boys were out of the realm to sort out some things with neighboring kingdoms. Since being crowned King, he has proven capable of wearing such a crown and being able to negotiate without having to declare any war. While Queen Y/N remained busy with the duties of her beloved kingdom. It was difficult and overwhelming for her but thanks to Rosy and her mother-in-law, Amalia, she was able to solve everything more easily.

As she was finally free, she decided to get some fresh air and sit in the garden to eat snacks along with Rosy and Amalia.

"Being Queen is so exhausting" Y/N whined and sat down on a chair in the garden.

Rosy and Amalia giggled lightly after seeing Y/N's pout. They both sat next to her as the maids prepared their drinks and snacks and then left after bowing.

 They both sat next to her as the maids prepared their drinks and snacks and then left after bowing

"You'll get used to it honey, don't worry," Amalia told her while caressing Y/N's head.

"Amalia is right unnie, you have taken care of the kingdom so well. Everything will get easier when time passes," Rosy said before eating from her strawberry macaroon.

Y/N hummed in response with a grateful smile. Both women have been there for Y/N for a long time and I couldn't feel more grateful for both. She extended her hand to eat a snack and the sweetness brought satisfaction to Y/N's mouth.

But soon that face was replaced by my sickness.

Y/N drank from the water that was beside but her sickness was still there. Amalia and Rosy panicked a little when they saw Y/N's pale face.

"Unnie, are you okay?" Rosy said while going to Y/N's side and caressing her back.

After a few minutes, her face came to its original color, and the sickness was long gone. Y/N breathed heavily while trembling a little.

"This is the third time this week. I've been feeling sick since last month. Sometimes I feel weakness or the urge to throw up." Y/N said while tearing up a little bit.