♡ Chapter 40 ♡

Time passed and in that course, Y/N became stronger, physically and mentally. Each training became more difficult for her but with the help of the 7 weredragons she was able to do well each practice. With Rosy, she has done a great job of manipulating the waves and the weather. But Y/N started to change, her powers started to mature even more.
.
.
~Flashback~
.
.
We were near the cliff at home. Jimin was teaching us how to manipulate the waves and make them grow high and strong. Rosy moved the waves back and forth with Yoongi by her side monitoring her. Me, on the other hand, I had Jimin by my side guiding me in the same way.

"Good job Y/N, now let's try to make a bigger one," Jimin said, positioning himself next to me in case I lose control.

I nodded and closed my eyes, concentrating.

My eyes felt weird again and when I opened them, a big wave came along and hit the cliff. I was breathing heavily when I looked at the boys.

Everyone gasped when they saw Y/N, and she got confused

"Y/N, your eyes... they are blue," Jimin said as he saw my eyes.

Tae gave me a mirror and I saw my eyes, indeed, they were blue. How is this possible?

I looked at the guys and they were just as confused as I was

I looked at the guys and they were just as confused as I was. I just hope to get the answers I'm looking for.

"Everything will be fine, Y/N, you did a good job today. Let's finish the training for now," Jimin told me with a smile.

Rosy accompanied me inside with thousands of questions.
.
.
~End of Flashback~
.
.
Since then, Y/N has had thousands of questions regarding the change that is happening to her. After that time, she was training with Hobi and Jin and once again she felt strange.
.
.
~Flashback~
.
.
I was training with Hobi and Jin, today Hobi was going to teach me how to make an earthquake. I felt my hands warm up and I felt that same sensation in my eyes once more. I put that thought aside and then opened my eyes. The earth began to shake, the trees staggered and the birds flew away. After a couple of minutes, a huge crack became visible on the ground, and after a while, it was all over.