♡ Chapter 42 ♡

The boys flew as fast as possible to the cave. Jungkook switched to his human form because of the lack of strength he had left. Jungkook was about to collapse on the ground, but Namjoon and Jin took him by his arms and rushed him into the house. The spear was still embedded in his chest, he was losing too much blood. His eyes could barely stay open and his body temperature dropped further and further.

 His eyes could barely stay open and his body temperature dropped further and further

All the boys came into his room and placed him in his bed. Jin wasted no time and began to work. In his hands he had different herbs to make Jungkook heal completely. Jin looked at his younger brother with pain in his eyes. He knew what that spear was made of, the distinctive black and gold colors said it all. A weapon specifically to kill someone of his class.

"Hyung, we need your help. Y/N doesn't look good, she is in so much pain" Jin listened to Yoongi.

Jin turned to see that Yoongi was carrying Y/N in his arms, pain was all over her face. Beside him was a crying Rosy drying the sweat from her sister's forehead.

"Sit her on the furniture next to me, and don't let her keep moving. I'll take care of her in a few seconds," said Jin.

His eyes turned white, shining like never before and he was whispering a few words while doing mixing the herbs. A shiny layer of what looked like clouds surrounded Jin's arms, but he never stopped to mix the herbs.

The strange clouds disappeared from nowhere but Jin never stopped whispering

The strange clouds disappeared from nowhere but Jin never stopped whispering. After finishing, he carefully took out the stake and placed it away from the maknae.

Still whispering, with his hands he took the herbs and put it on his chest, directly on the big wound. In the next minute Jungkook's eyes opened bigger than ever and he let out and huge and painful scream. Jin placed his other hand on Jungkook's forehead still whispering with his white eyes.

The screams made the room shake and Y/N felt it too. Her eyes also opened when she saw her mate in such a state, she felt the same or even worse than him. The screams lasted for long minutes until at last the silence fell on the room. Jungkook's breathing stabilized and he closed his eyes, falling into a deep sleep.

Jimin and Tae sighed in relief at seeing their brother in better condition.

Jin's eyes returned to normal and he sighed deeply. He went to see his little moon to see how she was. Her skin was covered with sweat, you could tell how exhausted she was. Without strength because of the pain she felt. Rosy was stroking her head and Yoongi was worried sick.