♡ Chapter 18 ♡

~The next day~
.
.
Y/N's P.O.V

We were all in the living room and while I was talking to Jin, I felt like someone was staring at me. I looked back and it was Jungkook, when he realized I looked at him, he looked away somewhat embarrassed. I found it so cute, I never thought I'd love this dragon so much, but I did.

I remembered when he saved my life from that dragon. Now that I mention it, one of his words left me thinking for a long time.

For centuries I have searched for fairies of your kind

"What was he referring to with that? Why was he looking for me?" I thought

All these thoughts invaded my head and I couldn't hear someone calling me.

I came back to reality when I felt and slightly touched my shoulder, it was Jungkook.

"Is everything okay? I called you more than once and you didn't answer" he asked me worriedly.

I watched the others and all their attention was on me. I couldn't be more grateful to them, they notice even the smallest things.

"I'm sorry... if I'm honest, I was thinking about what happened to me that day in the woods. I'd like to know why that dragon was looking for me." I said with a trembling voice.

I felt Jungkook getting tense next to me, the guys looked at each other until their eyes ended up on the leader, Namjoon.

"Is it your right to know what's going on, but do you feel ready?" Namjoon asked me carefully.

I didn't know what to answer, but I got confidence and courage and I said, "Yes, I'm ready"

"Well, come with me" Namjoon spoke

We got up and followed Namjoon to a part of the house that I didn't know. We passed some corridors and went down some stairs. Huge blue doors were present in front of us, they had blue flowers around them making them more misterious.

Namjoon pushed the doors and we were welcomed by a huge library

Namjoon pushed the doors and we were welcomed by a huge library. These guys never cease to amaze me. The booksellers were huge as if they were buildings, the floor was made of marble and I could see my reflection in it, the ceiling was made of stone and glass with chandeliers hanging over it, making everything well illuminated. Books flew back and forth, keeping their distance from each other, and some creatures took care of the library.

 Books flew back and forth, keeping their distance from each other, and some creatures took care of the library