♡ Chapter 59 ♡

The boys transformed back into their human forms. Everyone was smiling despite having injuries, but they were slowly healing. Y/N smiled at seeing them all alive and safe and then made eye contact with the love of her life who was already watching her with his bright golden eyes.

Jungkook wasted no time and ran to Y/N to carry her in his arms and spin her around with the brightest smile ever. They fought for hours and didn't know if they would see each other again but now...

It's all over.

Jungkook let Y/N down and put their foreheads together with a smile.

"It's all over, my love," Jungkook said with a lovable smile.

"That's right, from now on everything will be different," Y/N said looking at Jungkook once again.

Both were involved in each other's eyes, but a clear of throat brought them back to reality. They looked at the boys who were looking at them with a smirk, except for a kitten in the body of a dragon who couldn't enjoy his moment.

"Hi? Yeah, we're still standing here while you're all lovey-dovey. I really have to count the times you forget we're here," Yoongi said with bored eyes.

This caused Rosy to give him a smack on his shoulder.

"Please Yoongs, let them have their moment" Rosy pointed her finger at him while he just pouted, but he took his girlfriend's waist and kissed her on the cheek.

"Ewww" Jimin and Tae said at the same time, making a disgusted face, while Yoongi glared at both of them.

We all laugh at the calmer and brighter atmosphere.

"There are things that will never change," Jungkook said, placing his arm around Y/N's waist as she nodded.

It was a heartwarming moment until Hobi looked up at the sky and widened his eyes.

"Guys, look," Hobi said still looking up at the sky.

Everyone else did what Hobi said and what they saw left them in shock.

The sky that had full of black clouds dispersed, causing sunlight to finally appear. This meant that the island was freed from the evil that was clothed. Y/N had closed her eyes to feel the satisfaction of the sun's heat, now her heart felt at peace.

Y/N looked around and saw that the dry land they stepped on was wrapped in green plants and flowers of different types and colors, making the field beautiful and colorful

Y/N looked around and saw that the dry land they stepped on was wrapped in green plants and flowers of different types and colors, making the field beautiful and colorful. From the dry, pointed mountains, trees and plants grew.