♡ Chapter 30 ♡

Y/N'S P.O.V.

The next day, I woke up with two strong arms around me. Yesterday was literally the best day of my life, I couldn't help but smile as I remembered the beautiful moment we spent together.

"All that happened? It wasn't a dream," I thought.

"No, it wasn't a dream, my love. It was all real." I heard a voice in my head.

Then I felt a pair of lips on my neck. I turned around to see Jungkook, he was giving me a lovely smile.

 I turned around to see Jungkook, he was giving me a lovely smile

"Good morning my love," he said, kissing the crown on my head.

"Good morning Koo," I said in a shy tone.

He brought me closer to his body, I'm never going to get tired of his warm embrace.

"The voice inside my head was you?" I asked him, still in his arms.

"Yes, that's right. Our mate bond makes it possible for us to communicate through mind-link. I can read your thoughts and I can feel what you feel. Every feeling of yours, you share with me, just like you can feel mine," said Jungkook, joining our foreheads.

"Tell me, what do you think I'm feeling right now?" he asked in a whisper, closing his eyes.

I hugged him tighter and closed my eyes in the same way. I could feel how fast his heart was beating and his temperature was warmer than before. I could hear his thoughts, he was thinking about me.

"Love. You feel love right now," I said in a whisper.

Jungkook smiled and opened his golden eyes.

"It's exactly what I feel, love, just for you," he said smiling in a bunny smile.

We both enjoyed that little moment until we decided to get up to do our respective daily routines and go down to the kitchen.
.
.
~Few minutes later~
.
.
Jungkook and I went down to the kitchen hand in hand and saw Jin cooking as he usually does and the guys were sitting in their respective seats while talking.

"Good morning everyone," I said in a cheerful tone.

"Good morning," said the boys at the same time, they felt a new atmosphere.

"Good morning little moon. Looks like you're in a good mood today," he said, looking at me with a smile.

Jin already knew, everyone already knew, as soon as Y/N stepped into the kitchen. When they felt the scent of Jungkook mixed with hers, they realized. And by my mark, they already understood what happened. Everyone smiled.

"Welcome to the pack, little moon," I heard Jin say in his mind.

I looked at Jin surprised and he smiled.

"When someone creates a bond with one of the pack members, we can automatically communicate by mind-link. So that means, when we are in our dragon form, we can communicate with you" Jin said with a handsome smile.