♡ Chapter 13 ♡

Y/N's P.O.V.

I ran through the hallways until I got to the living room, the boys were sitting while one in particular was walking back and forth somewhat anxious.

"Jungkook" I called him

He turned quickly to look at me and after a few seconds, he walked towards me and without thinking twice he hugged me, letting me feel his warm embrace. I was surprised at first, but then I returned the hug, making me relax by his addictive scent.

I felt like time stopped for a moment, all I could hear was our hearts singing a beautiful melody.

We were like a beautiful eclipse.
We enjoyed the moment, both with our eyes closed, his hands on my waist never not letting me go, he pulled me closer, hugging me even deeper as if he was terrified of losing me in the dark and never being able to meet again. I felt his every emotion, and I hope he's feeling mine.

"I was so worried about you, I was training when Jimin mind-linked me saying you were in danger. I didn't think twice and I went there, sorry for being so late for you" he spoke to me as he hugged me, one of his hands took my face to observe my features and then my eyes.

His little golden eyes which shone brighter than the sun, are now somewhat off, he was worried indeed. I felt my heart start beating fast and I tried to reassure him that I was okay.

"Kook, you don't have to apologize to me. Jimin, Tae, and Hobi were there to help me and thanks to them I'm fine." I told him with one of my hands on his chest, in his heart to try to calm him down.

He took my forehead and gave me a tender kiss.

"I know, that relieves me a lot, I just hope that something like this doesn't happen again, my heart won't be able to resist it," he said quietly with our foreheads glued.

At that tender moment, someone cleared his throat. When we turned around, we saw the boys looking at us. Jimin and Tae had a smirk on their faces while the others enjoyed our little moment.

"Now you guys realize we're here, so disrespectful" Yoongi said with his arms folded looking at us in disbelief.

Author's P. O.V.

Jungkook and Y/N let go and both looked away to hide their blushing faces, but it was evident that their hearts were still dancing in harmony for their beautiful chemistry.

The boys laughed when they saw their faces. The atmosphere was very warm until Y/N sighed and looked down. The boys noticed her change and decided to ask her what was going on.
.
.
Y/N's P.O.V.

"Honeybun, is something wrong? You feel a little off suddenly" Jin asked me.

Jungkook frowned and started to search for my eyes, but all I could do was look down.

"Guys, I'm so sorry I worried you, I swear that wasn't my intention. I had no control of my body and mind at any time and after I was pulled underwater, I don't remember anything else" I said as I played with my fingers, feeling some guilt.