♡ Chapter 41 ♡

I got on alert as soon as I saw the ships below us. I couldn't help but feel my heart racing during this whole situation. Yoongi called me and I paid attention to him.

"Y/N, I need you to hold on to me, it will be a wild ride" I heard Yoongi say in my head.

I did what he told me and he started flying faster, changing direction. It would be a lot of risk to go home with these ships close to us. At that moment I heard a loud horn coming from the ship and that made me grab more tightly from Yoongi and he flew even faster.

Out of nowhere, I heard a shot which made me jump a little. I felt something pass near my ear, too close. I felt my blood leave my body and started looking for what it was until I noticed the scratch on my arm. I widened my eyes, I knew what it was...

"A spear," I said in my mind.

Y/N realized that they weren't normal ships, they were designed for war. Soldiers were running back and forth as they gave orders to do their work, but at the height Y/N was, it was hard to see them. Her blood ran cold when she heard chains and saw huge canons aiming at them. She knew that what would happen next, wouldn't end well, she sensed it. At that instant, she felt a huge presence above them, causing sunlight to cover their bodies.

And a loud roar made the sky and the earth rumble, making people freeze in place when they saw what was happening

And a loud roar made the sky and the earth rumble, making people freeze in place when they saw what was happening. The color of their bodies faded and they showed their fear by seeing the creature appear in the clouds.

"WHO DARED TO THROW A SPEAR AT MY WOMAN UPON MY LAND" I heard Jungkook say in my head.

I turned to see Jungkook, but I couldn't believe what I saw. His size became like three or four times bigger than his normal dragon form. His eyes were bloody red, the veins of his neck were popping off, his scales got brighter than before, smoke was coming out of his mouth and his nostrils and his claws were completely out to attack. I knew he had felt the burning in my arm.

It made the Asgorath more than angry, he was furious

Jungkook flew over the ships and destroyed them mercilessly. He set fire and gradually the people fell into the sea being disintegrated by his Phoenix Breath. He was not willing to control his anger, neither now nor ever, they messed with his woman, and he was not going to show any mercy.