♡ Chapter 51 ♡

I opened my eyes and was in a different place. The sun was shining brightly and its heat wrapped my face with great delicacy. The sky looked even brighter, it had golden, violet, and pink colors, all combined in perfect harmony, making it look beautiful and breathtaking. I looked around and was in a beautiful open field with flowers of different colors. I sat down to see and touch the flowers and looked at them more closely as the wind gently blew on my face.

There were beautiful butterflies on the flowers, enjoying their sweet nectar

There were beautiful butterflies on the flowers, enjoying their sweet nectar. One of those beautiful butterflies stood on my finger and I watched it with a sweet smile.

"Am I in Heaven?" I asked myself

This place is beautiful, if this is a dream, I wish I didn't wake up. I was admiring all around me with peace in my heart until I heard a very familiar voice.

"Yes, you are, my daughter," the voice said.

I looked back and saw two overly familiar people, their smiles were the brightest I could have ever seen, bringing tears to my eyes when they opened their arms to hug me.

"Eomma, appa," I said in tears.

I ran to them and they wrapped me in their warm embrace. I forgot how this love felt like, this family love. I missed this feeling of having parents, I missed them so much. I felt so overwhelmed to see them here, to see them once again and feel them close to me.

I was a crying mess, I don't think I've cried so much since...

Huh? I don't remember...

There I realized that of all this paradise, something was missing, my heart felt it, but I couldn't remember what it was. But I ignored that feeling and focused on my parents.

We broke the hug and they looked me in the eyes. I could tell how much I looked like them except for the eyes. My mother's eyes are green like the color of trees and my father's are blue, like the ocean.

"I still can't believe you're here," I said sniffing, as I wiped away my tears.

"My beautiful baby, how much you have grown. We've been watching you since you were young, and now look at you. You're 21, a beautiful, independent woman. Your mom and I missed you so much," my dad said with a smile.

My mother smiled with some tears in her eyes and took my face in her hands.

"My daughter became strong, I'm so proud of you my love," my mom said, kissing me on the forehead.

I smiled lovingly to my parents and they took my hands we walked through the beautiful flower field and started talking, making up for the wasted time that was taken from us. I felt happy, I felt complete...

But at the same time, no.

I couldn't help but feel a sting feeling in my heart, but I tried to ignore it.
.
.
Author's P.O.V.