44. HOTEL OBSIDIAN

CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR: HOTEL OBSIDIAN

---

Over 50 years ago (For you) (A few weeks after joining The Commission and not long before finding out you are pregnant for the first time)

"I've being thinking" Five suddenly said as you and him were on the couch, watching TV.

Five was laying on the couch while you were laying between his legs with your back rested against his chest, while he had an arm around you.

"About what?" you asked "Kids" he answered "What about them?" you asked "I want to have them" he said "Wha...Five, you said you didn't know you wanted them" you said "I know. But that was because we were in the apocalypse, and I didn't wanted a kid to grow up in a world like that. But now that we are out. I have being thinking about it, I have decided that if I'm gonna have kids. I want it to be with you" he said.

"Five, are you sure you don't want to think more about it?" you asked "Of course, I'm sure and I don't mean right now. I mean after we have found a way to travel back to my family and stop the apocalypse in 2019. And then when we're both ready we can talk more about it. But definitely not right now, cause I'm not sure I would be a good dad" he said "Honey, you would be an amazing dad" you said before you turned your head and looked at him "When we have kids, you're going to be the best dad in the world" you said and he leaned down and kissed you.

"And you're going to be the best mom in the world" he said and you smiled to each other.

"Well, I'm not ready to be a mom either right, now. So let's say in a year or two" you said "That sound like a good idea" he said.

"Beside with The Commission and all of that time travel, it's really bad situation to have a child, so definitely not right now" you said "Definitely not" he said before you both turned your heads back at the TV and Five had his chin rested on your head while he was stroking your hair gently and slowly.

---

(Present)

People was giving Five and his siblings weird stares as they were walking down the park.

"What are we doing?" Allison asked "Ruminating" Five said calmly as he put his hands in his pockets.

"Why is everyone staring at us?" Klaus asked "Because we look like the damn Village People just lost a fight" Diego said before he snatched Klaus' hat off his head "Gimme that" Klaus said as he tried to reach for his hat over Diegos' shoulders "Hey" Klaus said.

"You know what? I need to go find Claire. I will catch up with you guys later" Allison said "Cut it out" Five said to Klaus and Diego while Allison turned away from the others.

"Hey, Allison, no" Vanya said causing her to stop "First, let's get somewhere safe, clean up those cuts, and then we'll go find her" Vanya said.

"Man, I hate those guys" Luther said as he spotted a billboard of The Sparrows with Marcus in the middle