8. SO YOU DO CARE

CHAPTER EIGHT: SO YOU DO CARE

---

The next morning, Five slowly opened his eyes. His eyes moved around, to see where he was and he could recognize that he was back in his room.

He turned his head to the left to see you sitting on a chair next to him. You were reading a book you have found on one of the shelves in the room.

Five smiled as he stared at you, this took him back to the apocalypse or the Commission when he would sometimes stare at you while you were reading

"Have you being here all night?" you looked to the right to see Five him "Good, you are awake. Thank God" you put the book aside before you sat down at the edge of the bed.

You then gave him a punch in the chest "Asshole" you said "Ouch, I just got stitches" he grunt "That was for not telling me. Don't ever do that to me again" you said "Sorry. But I'm fine, I don't know why you were worried" he said "Oh, yeah, you were perfectly fine, considering you passed out and had to be carried by Diego and Allison" you said sarcastically.

"So you do care" he raise a brow "Don't flatter yourself asshole, I knew that I would carry about the guilt if you died on my watch" you said.

"Y/n, there is something I want to tell you" he said and you tilted your head.    

"Is something that I wanted to tell you for some time, I just didn't know how" he took a deep breath.

"I---" 

But then he was interrupted by Klaus ringing the bell just outside the hallway "Wakey, wakey!" Klaus called out "Eggs and bakey!" he said in a singing voice as he kept ringing the bell. 

"Well, you stay in bed. I will get you something" you said before getting up "What if I don't want to stay in bed" he said "Then I will tied you to the bed, asshole" you said "Really?" he asked "No, you do what you want, I'm not in charge but I will advise you to stay in bed" you said before leaving.

 ---

Luther was sitting by the table in the kitchen when you entered.

He had a hood over his head and he looked embarrassed as he was sitting with huge hangover as Klaus was pouring coffee up the in the mugs while having a big smile on his faces.

"What's going on with you?" you asked as you sat down by the table "Why do you care?" Luther asked "'Cause I heard some weird noises from your room last night" you said.

"Do you ever sleep?" Luther asked and you shook your head "Well, I do, but I don't sleep so heavily, I wake up at the slightest sound" you said.

"Well, Y/n. Those noises was Luther having fun with some girl. He was doing some dilly-dallying. He popped his cherry!" Klaus said happy "Well, good for you. I assume there are not many women on the moon" you said "Can't you guys just leave me alone" Luther said "Would love to" you said.