38. THE END OF SOMETHING

CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT: THE END OF SOMETHING

---

You rushed over to Diego who was laying on the ground with a tractor on his feet.

"What took you so long?" Diego asked as you came over to him "Well, we're here now. Do you wanna stop complaining?" Luther said "Or we could just leave you here" Klaus said "What he said" Allison said "You should have chosen a better girlfriend. Even Five chose someone better and he lived through an apocalypse" Klaus said.

"Does everything in this family have to be a discussion?" Vanya asked.

Luther lifted the tractor without Klaus' and Allison' s help and Diego crawled away "Go, go, go, go!" Allison said as she help Diego pull his foot out.

"Are you out?" Luther asked "Yeah!" Diego said and Luther let out a grunt as he put the tractor down.

Diego got to his feet before he turned to Luther "Team Zero! Unstoppable" Diego said "All right" Luther said as him and Diego highfive but they both failed as Diego did a highfive and Luther did a fist bump.

Diego let out a sharply exhales as he shook his hand in pain after the failed highfive "Uh..." Luther said.

"Okay, has anyone see Five?" Allison asked "He was in the house fighting Lila last time I saw him. I don't know if he is okay. Lila is super pissed off. She know that Five killed her parents. I tried to tell her what our mom was planning on doing but she didn't listen and she kinda hate me too because I tried to stop her from murdering my ex-husband. She wanted to kill me now 'cause she want to watch Five suffer, for some reason she think that Five love me the most" you said "He do" Klaus said "If he did, he wouldn't have signed the divorce papers" you said.

"By the way, your ex-girlfriend can blink like Five" Luther said as he looked at Diego "Yeah, that bitch just rumored me so I couldn't breathe" Allison said "And destroyed, like, half the farm with a shock wave. So unoriginal" Klaus said "If she can do everything we can, she might as well just be one of us" Vanya said and Luther chuckled "Yeah" he said as he pointed at Vanya, but his smile fell just as quickly at it appeared, realising what Vanya just said.

All the siblings' faces twisted with confusing and disbelief.

"Lila can mimic another people's superpowers and then used them herself which mean that she is like you guys. Born on the same day and with the same speciale abilities. My mom wanted to steal Lila from her parents, she was the one that really killed her parents, she was the one that sighed the kill order on her parents 'cause she wanted Lila because she was like you guys, she only want Lila for power, to have an loyal super soldier in case I wasn't enough" you said.

"No. No, there's no way. It can't be" Luther said "It's a reasonable conclusion" Allison said "Eh, but there were only seven of us" Klaus said "Maybe we need to consider that there's more out there" Vanya said "Are we surprised? I mean dad never told us the whole truth about anything" Allison said "But she's not our biological sister...right?" Diego asked and they all shared a look.