7. THAT'S CREEPY

CHAPTER SEVEN: THAT'S CREEPY

---

Diego stopped the car near the police station. He have suggested to find a record of Harold Jenkins.

You and Diego were sitting on the front seat in his car while Allison and Five was sitting in the back.

Five let out a quiet grunt as he looked down at his side again.

"What are we doing here?" you looked out of the window. 

"I know this Jenkins due has to have a record" Diego said, unbuckling his seatbelt "We just gotta get our hands on this" he said "And your plan is what? Waltz in there and just ask for it?" Allison asked "I know the station like the back of my hand, sis. I've spent a lot of time inside" Diego said "Handcuffed" Allison said "Whatever. Here's the plan" Diego said "Plan?" Five asked and Diego turned to him "I'm just gonna blink in and get the file" he said "No, that's...You don't know the ins and outs of this place, okay?" Diego said "I literally just did this yesterday" Five said "What?" Diego asked "My yesterday not your yesterday" Five quickly said "Try to keep up Diego" you said.

"It'll take me two seconds" Five said "It's way easier, Diego" you said "Why don't I just go?" Five asked "Listen to me, you are not going in there. I made a call. That's what a leader does. He leads" Diego said before you all got out of the car.

As Diego walked into an alley next to the station, Allison went over to a phone booth while you and Five was standing behind her, leaning up against a wall.

While waiting, Five turned his head to look at you before he cleaned his throat "So..." he scratch the back of his head "What have you been up to lately?" he asked and you glanced annoying at him "Cut the crap, no need to make small talk" you looked away from him.

"Beside you don't even care" you said "I care" he said "You stop caring years ago" you said "Okay, I get it you are mad at me, but we both wanted a divorced, I mean you gave me the papers to sign, therefore I don't get why you are so mad at me, I didn't cheated or anything, so why are you so pissed at me?" he asked, raising his voice a little bit "Try to figure that out yourself, you are so smart" you said annoying before rolling your eyes.

"I can't believe that I married you and carried your kids" you scoff which cause Five to snap his head at you "Hey you wanted it too, both times, also with marriage, both times" he snapped "And I regret it" you said "Also the kids part?" he asked and you looked at him "Don't be ridiculous" you scoff "Just so you know, you are not the only one grieving and carrying around the guilt for what happen" he pointing a finger at you "Get that finger away from my face or I will cut it off and shove it down your throat" you hissed.

You and Five have only being together for not even that long and you are already fighting again. 

"Listen if you don't want to be here, then leave" he said "I thought you needed me" you tilted your head "Beside you have drag me into this mess again, so I don't really have a choice...." you said.