CAST OF ACT ONE

A/N: Welcome and thank you for having the time to take a look at my book. I hope you will enjoy reading it:)<3

DIVORCED OR MARRIED

Y/N HUDSON & FIVE HARGREEVES

(NOT MY OWN WORK. FOUND IT. SHOUT OUT TO WHOEVER DID THIS, AMAZING WORK)

HATE TO LOVE TO HATE TO LOVE, SECOND CHANCE ROMANCE.

Reader as Y/n Hudson

Born: 15/09/1993. It's Forty-six (Your consciousness is forty-six)

(Age really slowly, kinda stuck at your age)

An adult woman in your 18-year-old body

A trained killer.

Zodiac sign: Virgo

Relatives: Sam Hudson-Hargreeves (Son) (Deceased)

Affiliation: Five Hargreeves (ex-Partner, Ex-Husband) (Former) The Commission (Former)

Relationship: Five Hargreeves (Ex-Husband)

Eye color: Y/E/C

Hair color: Y/H/C

Have PTSD. Trust issues. Nonsocial. Anxiety. Anger issues. Trauma from the things you went through in the apocalypse. Impatient. Feel guilt over the things you have done. It's grieving.

Abilities:

Expert Combatant, Master Acrobat, Amazing Athlete, Peak Human Stamina, Swordswoman. Hand to hand combat, Gunmaster, Amazing reflex. The greatest and deadliest assassin. (Is retried)

Skills:

Master Combatant. Master Assassin. Genius-Level Intellect. Expert Tactician. Expert Intimidator. A trained killer.

Very smart.

"Why is it that I'm always getting into trouble when I'm with you?"

"Stop calling me that"

"I'd forgotten how much I actually hate you"

"I can't believe that I married you and carried your kids"

"I'm the person that's gonna cut your dick off and glue it to your forehead, so that you look like a limp Dick unicorn, that's who the fuck I am"