16. NEVER FOR YOU

CHAPTER SIXTEEN: NEVER FOR YOU

---

13 years ago (For you)

You and Five were almost late for the doctor's appointment so Five had to blink you both to the clinic.

Today you and Five will be finding out the gender of the baby. You ofte got sore pain in your lower stomach randomly and get tired a lot more than a usual pregnancy, but you were still trying for your mini Five.

You feel pretty normal, you think you will feel more normal when you get this little Five out of you. God, the stomach and back pain is killing you, but the doctor said you should be alright.

You and Five walked into the building with your fingers interlocked, together.

"Name?" the lady at the front desk ask "Y/n Hudson-Hargreeves" you smiled.

The lady smiled before looking through some files in her drawer "Room 35. The gynecologist will call you in a minute" she said, smiling at both you and Five.

You then both sat down next to each other.

Five was tapping his leg like he does when he's nervous because he knew that today was the day you would find out the gender.

"I'm wondering if it's a boy or a girl" he mumbled as he held your hand and glanced at your baby bump. "Me too. Who knows, maybe the gynecologist will be able to tell us the gender today" you said with a smile.

"Aren't you excited? We get to find out if it's a mini you, or a mini me" you said as you swung your hands together while Five smiled "Of course I'm excited" he said.

You started to see how excited and nervous Five was. His right leg was bouncing up and down all the time, even when you sat and waited for the gynecologist.

With a smile, you put a hand on Five's leg "Calm down, Honey. You're making me nervous as well" you said "Sorry" he mumbled and then grabbed your hand, a little sigh escaping his mouth "It's just...I get to see our baby and I'm just...nervous" he tried to explain and you could totally understand him.

Just when you pressed a little kiss on his cheek, you got called into the examination room.

You pulled Five along the halls, looking for the room.

You both walked into room 35 as you were both greeted by the gynecologist. "Hello, Y/n, Five" she nodded at the both of you. You smiled in respons.

"Go ahead and lay down for me" she said as she grabbed the transducer thingy.

With your heart pounding hard against your chest, you settled down while your gynecologist welcome Five who nervously put some of his hair back behind his ear.

You laid down before lifting your shirt up, just where your stomach starts. Your bump has grown quite a bit over the past few weeks. But you were also six months into the pregnancy.