19. SOUND WAVES

CHAPTER NINETEEN: SOUND WAVES

---

Diego was laying on the couch almost unconscious while Lila was sitting by him, cauterizing a stab wound on his side.

You were standing leaning against the wall, watching while Diego was gasping and screaming as Lila was burning the wound.

"Shh! Don't move. This thing is very finicky" Lila said "What happened?" Diego asked "I saved your stupid life" Lila answered "Were you following me?" Diego asked "Uh, hey, how about a little gratitude knife boy. If it wasn't for me, you'd be dead. That's twice now, by the way" Lila said.

Diego's eyes widened as he lifted his head before he looked down at himself to noticed that his clothes was missing and he only had a bed sheet to cover himself.

"Where are my clothes? The hell happened to my clothes?" he asked "I said, don't move" Lila said but Diego began to move and Lila dug the tool into his wound making a sizzling sound causing Diego to scream and groaning in pain before he laid back down, moaning from the pain. "There. That's better" Lila said.

"What a baby" you chuckled.

Five let out a sigh as he entered the room "Oh. He isn't dead" he said as he was looking at Diego while he had his hands in his pockets.

"Disappointed?" Lila asked as Five walked towards the coffee table in front of the couch "Oh, to see you? Always" he said with a fake smile as he grabbed a white rag before walking back to stand next to you, pressing the rag against the wound on the side of his neck.

"Now you know how I feel when you showed up both times" you said and Five glanced at you.

"So much hostility in such a tiny package. Did you cut yourself shaving? I could teach you to shave like a big boy or maybe you and Y/n did something dirty" Lila said which cause you to glance angry at her "We are divorced" you snapped while Five let out a sigh "No, I just ran into an old family friend" he said as he took the rag off his neck before looking at it.

Then there was a soft snoring sound causing Five to turn around to see Elliott still tied to the chair, sleeping.

"You didn't untie him?" he asked as he looked back at Lila "Was I supposed to?" Lila asked and you rolled your eyes before you walked over and untie Elliott.

"So you are not going to kill me?" Elliott asked "Only if you gives us a reason to" you looked at him and you could see the fear in his eyes.

"Well, thank you for not killing me" he said "Thank you for not calling the cops" you said before you looked at Five.

"Come on" you grab his wrist "Where are we going?" he asked "To clean that cut before it get infected" you drag him into the guest room.  

"Please be quiet!" Lila called out as Five shut the door after him.