45. ROOM 403

CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE: ROOM 403

---

Five blinked down to the lobby again and saw that Chet was gone so he blink on the other side of the counter. Grab the guestbook of the name with guest before looking thought it.

"Hudson" he said while his finger was running down the names as he was scanning the page.  

"There" his finger stopped at your last name.

'"Y/n Hudson. Rom 403'" he smiled before putting the book back.  

"Of course she would pick 403" he said inside his head as he blink to the elevator.

Five fiddled with the black wedding ring in his pocket, as he wasn't sure what you were doing in a hotel, but you did promised him to be there when he returned and that cause him to smile because even all those years you kept your promise by staying nearby the Academy. 

He walked down the hallway until he reached the door marked with your and Five's wedding date.

Five opened the door before he enter.

But as soon as he enter you threw a punch at Five who dodged it before he threw a punch at you but you moved to the side dodging the punch.

Five threw a punch at you who dodged before you kicked him in the waist, causing him to stumbled back.

He threw another punch at you, but you grabbed his wrist and kicked him in the stomach but he dodged it by stepping back.

You threw a few punches at him, hitting him in the face a few times, but as you threw another punch, he grabbed your arm and turned it around, before he went behind you and wrapped his arm around your throat.

You turned your head so you were looking into each other's eyes and your lips was few inches apart.

You headbutted him which cause him to stumble back, before you swung your legs under his, causing him to fall.

He then got up and threw a punch at you, but you grabbed his arm and turned it around, before you went behind him and wrapped your arm around his throat.

But he leaned forwards, lifting you up in the air before throwing you down on the floor making you hit the floor with a grunt.

You got up and you swung your legs under his causing him to fall but as you were about to threw a kick at him, he blink away.

Five appeared behind you before he swung his legs under yours causing you to fall on the ground and as he was about to kick you, you wrapped your legs around his neck and with you strength, you pulled him down on the floor, but as you threw a kick at him, he kicked you in the waist causing you to fell down.

Five threw a fist at you who block it with your arm. You were both grunting as you grabbed his fist before you shoved his arm down but Five blinked away.