9. CARE FOR EACH OTHER

CHAPTER NINE: CARE FOR EACH OTHER

---

You have stolen a bike and you arrived at the cabin to see Allison getting out of the car "Allison" you said and she turned around to see you "Y/n, what are you doing here?" she asked "I came here to help" you said before you looked around as you could hear the sound of the violin playing from inside.

"Come on" Allison said and as you walked up to the porch, you noticed that the wind was blewing so much that the lamps above you was swinging back and forth, rocking chairs were rocking back and forth violently while the wind chimes were going crazy.

"What is going on?" you asked "Vanya? Is that you?" Allison shouted over the wind.

When there were no respons, Allison grabbed the door knob "Stay here. Let me go in first. I need to talk to her" she said "What? We don't have time for this. The last day is tomorrow and I'm the trained killer here" you said and Allison nodded before opening the door, walking inside.

As you entered you spotted Vanya standing in the middle of the room playing on her violin, her back facing you while chairs and lights was moving.

You and Allison noticed that the lamps swing back and forth.

"Vanya, there you are" Allison said loudly causing Vanya to stop playing before she turned around to look at the two of you "What is going on?" Allison asked.

You almost jumped when the door slammed behind you.

"What are you two doing here?" Vanya asked "We came to find you. Are you okay?" Allison asked "Yeah" Vanya answered "There's something...weird going on. What's causing it?" Allison asked as she was looking around the cabin while there was the sound of insects chirping.

"Me" Vanya answered and Allison tilted her head before taking some steps towards Vanya "What do you mean 'me'?" she asked "I mean...I made those things happen" Vanya said and Allison looked around the cabin again "With my powers" Vanya said and the two of you looked back at her "Turn out I've had them all this time. It's weird, huh?" Vanya asked and Allison let out a small gasp "It's in--it's incredible" she said.

"But?" Vanya asked "Ca--Can we do this in the car?" Allison asked "Why?" Vanya asked and Allison let out a sigh "You're not gonna want to hear it" she said "Well, that's never stopped you before" Vanya said and Allison nodded before she took a deep breath and let out a sigh.

"Leonard Peabody? His real name is Harold Jenkins" she said before she took a step towards Vanya "Remember when I couldn't find anything in the library on Leonard? It's because Leonard Peabody doesn't exist. Harold Jenkins does. He was in prison for 12 years. He murdered his father when he was 13" she said "This is...insane. His dad was an engineer at the--" "I have a police report in the car, Vanya, I can show you" Allison said, cutting her off.

"I saw the report too, so she is not lying" you said. 

"I don't...I don't understand" Vanya said, shaking her head while Allison took a couple more steps closer to her "Leonard, Harold, I--I know it doesn't make any sense, and I know it sounds crazy, but we were in his house" Allison said "She is right, he had picture of the whole Umbrella Academy with their eyes gouged out. He has a murder shrine for the Umbrella Academy" you said.

 "How do you know?" Vanya asked "We were in his house" you said "You trespassed his house?" she asked "Vanya, listen to us. He has a murder shrine on the Umbrella Academy. He is crazy and a psycho, a murderer, I think is a lot worse than trespassed" you said.

"Wh--What? I--" Vanya said "I promise I will tell you everything in the car, but it is not safe here" Allison said, grabbing her arm lightly and pulled her a few feet towards the door.