0. INTRODUCTION FOR ACT THREE

This act will follow season 3 of the Umbrella Academy

After stopping the apocalypse, defeating The Commission in 1963, the death of The Handler, and Five parted his ways with you.

Him and his siblings managed to return home to the present, convinced they have prevented the initial apocalypse and fixed this godforsaken and terrible timeline once and for all. And Five is ready to find you again and is ready to ask you to start over. 

But when the Hargreeves return to the Academy, they all realize that things aren't exactly, when they left it.

Their father is alive and they have being replaced by a new group of superheroes name The Sparrow Academy and they are directly encounters the same with the Umbrellas in a violent confrontation.

Five don't think it is such a big thing and he is ready to fight for you and get you back. Fix the marriage that is broken.

But when he finds you, you are are different than when he last saw you. You have changed a lot but Five is still ready to clear things out with you. Give your marriage a second chance.

But are you?

And Five gets a huge surprise when he finds out why you have changed and what is different about you.    

But then an unknown thing arrives and began to ravages the universe making animals and people to disappear without a trace and soon the whole universe is in danger.

Now the Umbrellas need to convince The Sparrow to help them save the universe but that's easier said than done.

Five is ready to do anything they can to stop the end of the universe, so he can save his family, the universe and you and fix what is broken. 

Will you, Five and his siblings be able to save the universe or will this new world reveal more than just a small timeline problem?

Will your and Five's love get another chance?

And what have you being doing for all that time Five was gone?

Read to find out... 

A/N: Vote or comment.