CAST OF ACT THREE

Reader as Y/n Hudson

An adult woman in your 18-year-old body

Have PTSD. Trust issues. Nonsocial. Anxiety. Anger issues. Trauma from the things you went through in the apocalypse. Impatient. Feel guilt over the things you have done. It's grieving.

Abilities:

Expert Combatant, Master Acrobat, Amazing Athlete, Peak Human Stamina, Swordswoman. Hand to hand combat, Gunmaster, Amazing reflex. The greatest and deadliest assassin. The greatest assassin (Is retried)

Telekinesis: Ability to manipulate objects through the force of mind which mean your have the ability to move objects at a distance by mental power or other nonphysical means.

Skills:

Master Combatant. Master Assassin. Genius-Level Intellect. Expert Tactician. Expert Intimidator.

"You fell in love with this idea of who we could be, but you never have any love who we were and when you left, it didn't feel any different, because you were never there to begin with"

"I don't regret it" 

"Took you long enough"

"Maybe we just found forever at the wrong time, and someday, time will pull us back together again"

"Everything will be how it's supposed to be. We'll find each other again, like we always do, I promise"

Marie Avgeropoulos as Kayla Hudson 

Born: 23/11/ 2000. It's Eighteen

Abilities:

Expert Combatant, Master Acrobat, Amazing Athlete, Peak Human Stamina, Swordswoman. Hand to hand combat, Gunmaster, Amazing reflex. 

Skills:

Master Combatant. Master Assassin. Genius-Level Intellect. Expert Tactician. Expert Intimidator.

Abilities: 

Space-time manipulation: The ability to teleported herself and other objects through time and space. Can teleport both short and long distances. Is able to manipulate space and time, meaning that she can use time travel, teleportation, and time manipulation to her advantage.